Murray Select M-25 Blower
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your lawn cleanup duties quicker and easier with this Murray Select M-25 Gas Powered Leaf Blower. This device is suited for any homeowner who wants a simple, lightweight blowing tool that provides complete independence from extension cords. A 25cc engine built into this portable leaf blower offers 170 miles per hour of wind speed. A variable speed throttle lever control allows the operator to adjust the velocity with just the pull of a finger, making this device very adaptable and easy to use. The reduced-vibration handle minimizes operator fatigue and makes using this lightweight leaf blower a lot more comfortable. At only 8 pounds, carrying this one around for extended periods is a breeze. This device is suited for light- and medium-duty applications, such as dry leaves and grass clippings. Thanks to its versatile power settings, it can be specifically tailored to perform different tasks.
Murray Select M-25 Blower:
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Weighs just over 8 pounds
- 25cc two-cycle engine
- 170 mph total blowing power
- This Murray leaf blower features a reduced-vibration handle that helps minimize operator fatigue
- Lightweight leaf blower for blowing grass clippings, as well as dry leaves; suited for light to medium-duty applications
- Murray Select M-25 gas-powered leaf blower comes with a 2-year warranty
- Portable leaf blower model number: M25
- Variable speed throttle lever control allows the operator to adjust the velocity with just the pull of a finger
|Manufacturer Part Number:||967276801|
|Engine Displacement:||25 cc|
|Maximum Speed:||170 MPH|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The manual says 50:1 however I'm pretty sure it won't last overly long at such mix ratio. I've heard of people using 40:1 in a 50:1 2-cycle engine without problems. The richer the oil, the higher the chance at fouling the spark plug but the lower the chance at the engine being damaged (and the more pollution). Seems most people I've spoke to suggest a 36:1 or somewhere roundabouts. When in doubt, follow the manual.by OOPNin7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much compression should this engine have? I've checked the compression and only 50 psi
- You would need to get with your local Briggs & Stratton dealer to get that information.by HusqvarnaProductExpert9/11/2015Written by a verified representative from HusqvarnaProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Please visit Murray Dot Com to locate your nearest authorized service provider.by HusqvarnaProductExpert6/1/2016Written by a verified representative from HusqvarnaProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?