Similar items in stock
- $13.74 Was $20.46Save $6.72
- $224.00 Was $254.35Save $30.35
- $29.67 Was $42.18Save $12.51
- $49.87 Was $59.69Save $9.82
Murray 42" 17.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Riding Mower with Shift on the Go Drive System
About this item
Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mowing the grass of large yards won't be a problem with the 15.4 HP Murray 42" Riding Mower. This Murray Riding Lawn Mower with shift-on-the-go drive system features a seven-speed transmission. This Briggs and Stratton Riding Mower will make mowing your lawn easier and more enjoyable. The built-in headlights will allow you to mow your lawn at dusk or at dawn. Keep your lawn looking fabulous all summer long. The Briggs and Stratton engine in this mower will give you the power you need to get the job done.
Murray 42" Gas-Powered 17.5 HP Briggs and Stratton 7-Speed Shift-on-the-Go Riding Lawn Mower:
- The Briggs and Stratton engine gives you the power you need
- 7-speed shift-on-the-go transmission
- Built-in headlights, so dusk or dawn will not stop you from cutting your lawn
- Total weight: 470 lb.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# 13AN772S058
- Not for sale in CA
Have a question or want more information about this Murray product? Call the dedicated Murray customer support phone line toll free at: 1 (800) 224-8940
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||69.50 x 45.50 x 34.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Murray was an American company whose assets are now owned by Briggs & Stratton and Dorel Industries. The corporate brand is a descendant of the Murray Ohio Manufacturing Company, which manufactured bicycles and lawn and garden equipment. Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_(bicycles)by Paul11/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- MTD-Makes Murray.by OhioPrepper10/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (42) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Briggs & Stratton (of Murray, Kentucky) owns the name, marketing rights and product designs of Murray.....as well as Snapper, Simplicity and Generac.by AllenH12/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (52) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Murray makes Murray mowers.by CommunityAnswer12/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (44)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can jump start the battery with a vehicle but don't leave the engine of the vehicle running when you jump it.by Parsonian6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am having to jump it off. Awaiting to see if they will be replacing it.by Unhapy6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no.by FlyBoyMike10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not with the safety features installed on the mower.by Parsonian10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (2)Was this answer helpful?