Similar items in stock
- $19.32 Was $20.46Save $1.14
Murray 38" 12.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Riding Mower with Shift on the Go Drive System
Customers also viewed these products
- $102.81 Was $113.25Save $10.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For consumers seeking reliable equipment that gets the job done, this Murray 38 Riding Mower features a 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Single Powerbuilt OHV engine designed with Over Head Valve technology along with a simple-to-maintain design, creating a more durable, longer lasting engine. It also features a 38 deck, perfect for small to mid-size yards; and a 6-speed shift-on-the go transmission that allows you to change speeds while youre mowing.
Murray 38" 12.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Riding Mower with Shift on the Go Drive System:
- 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Single Powerbuilt OHV Engine
- Murray Riding Mower has a 38" Deck
- 6-speed shift on-the-go transmission
- 13" front and 18" rear tire
- Total weight: 478 lb.
- Bag and Mulch Kit available for purchase separately
- Not for sale in CA
Have a question or want more information about this Murray product? Call the dedicated Murray customer support phone line toll free at: 1 (800) 224-8940Having trouble choosing the right mower? See our Lawn Mower Finder.
Some of our outdoor power items include special returns policies - learn more here.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13AC76LF058|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not a mulching blade but a mulching kit. On riding mowers you block the exit and add a plate not replace the blade. It is not like push or self propled mowers. Riding mowers have kits and you do not have to change out the blade like you do on the smaller stuff. The mulch kit works great I have 200 yr old oaks and tons and tons of twigs and leaves. All of this knee high debris disappears. Its like magic.by Memphis9338/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A mulching blade is available.by Kinro4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! For Murray Units built after 2011 use parts below for complete Mulch Kits. 42in Unit 13AM77LS058 Part # 19A30006OEM 38in Unit 13AC76LF058 Part # OEM-190-116 46" Unit 13AO785T058 Part # 19A30005OEM These and mulch kits for any older Walmart units can be ordered from the Parts Assistance Help Line 1-888-232-6710.by MowHelp8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but unless you have a good vacuum it won't cut right.by Lonewolf698/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- we ordered them on line from Home Depotby worriednana5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, blades are available as is a factory mulching kit that will require mower deck removal. i found a kit on amazon and love it. ...blades can be had on the site as well.by foghornleghorn8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I do 30 and 45 incline all the time. I do have to stand up and hold on the steering wheel but I find the only traction power limitation is how wet the grass is. I also drag a lot of large tree limbs (calf size) and pull them thru a std gate. Limbs are to large for the city pick up so I do have to cut them down to 3 foot sections.by Memphis9337/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cut a bank with mine. I m guessing a 30 degrees and one acreby Kinro4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Small inclines it will do but I would not recommend it unless your famileir with the terrain..by Lonewolf694/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes we have an incline as well and I think it is a bit steeper than yours and it goes up it just fine.by worriednana4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the older model to this one and mine is very much the same, same 12.5 horsepower, type of tires, 38"cut, ect. Yes, it'll have no problem climing a 30 deg grade. By the way, mine is 23 years old and still going strong!by MrDuddly4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but there is others made by Murrayby Kinro4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..by Lonewolf695/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- no to the headlights on the 38" rider.by foghornleghorn4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it dose not have headlights for you night time mowers.by SirMowsalot4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?