Similar items in stock
Munchkin Baby Care Cart, White
Customers also viewed these products
- from $40.20
- Reduced Price$139.99
- from $183.99
- Reduced Price$22.85 List price $26.28Save $3.43
- from $99.99
- from $119.99
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $134.00
- Rollbackfrom $98.20
- from $229.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the storage space you need for your child's nursery or bedroom with the Munchkin Baby Care Cart. This rolling organizer cart allows you to conveniently store your baby's towels, clothes, accessories, toys, diapers, and other items in an area that's easy to get to. It features four storage bins, along with top shelf space. The space on top provides space to keep your essentials for quick and easy access. Store your heavier items on the bottom and daily use items on the top. This will keep your storage area from tipping from too much weight. It comes with rolling wheels, so you can pull the cart wherever you need it. This feature is incredibly helpful when changing your baby's diaper or clothes. The Munchkin Baby Care Cart saves you time and space, as well as keeps your clutter to a minimum.
Munchkin Baby Care Cart:
- Keep clutter to a minimum and store items in a helpful area
- Rolling organizer keeps baby essentials handy
- Top storage area keeps frequently used items within easy reach
- Four large storage bins are ideal for diapers, blankets, clothes, towels, or other items
- Store heavier items on the bottom and daily use items on the top
- Munchkin Baby Cart, white is easy to assemble
- Munchkin Baby Cart, White has rolling wheels to make it easy to move
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10091|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.50 x 27.00 x 32.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It lists this on the top of the directions in the box(Not sure why they didnt list that on the outside) but basically it states that the unit cannot be used for anything heavy, or as a changing table. (I wouldn't recommend this product in general, wipes are heavy, so are clothes etc, and it lists that it is not to hold anything heavy) but no, it cannot be used as a changing table.by erparus1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, absolutley not.by kay7701/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not meant for a changing table...there is a sewn in seperator to prevent improper usage... this thing is flemsy! dont buyby shamair1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it could not be used for a changing table.by Mccoyfamily41/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is a divider in the middle and it barely holds my babies onesies and burp cloths! its very cheap qualityby busymamabee41/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. The shelves are cloth not wood. And it says in the warning, not to use as a changing table. Not safeby ReeRee111/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even if you could put it together without it ripping, you could absolutely not use this as a changing table.by MommaMoni1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- def. not and i would not even recommend getting it unless you are just going to be using it strictly for diapers and blankets. i have two of these and i'm not happy with them at all. can not put ANYTHING slightly heavy in it.by Mimi2be1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definitely NOT use this to put a baby on period. I wouldn't even use it to put lotion on it. It works great for clothing but would be horrible for kids to sit in, lay in, etc.by ChrissieTz1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definetly not!by sktennyson1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think it does come in other colors, but I mean the its mostly white with just a tiny bit of blue lining, its pretty versatile. Honestly it is very spacious in the shelving. there are 6 pretty good size compartments maybe about 9 inches or more long and about the same wide. Not to bad for a $20 item for storage!by quitethehomemakermomof27/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- me and my wife were unable to find any other colors. you have about 10 inches or so betweenby justinmead8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only found it in blue! The shelves are 10in by 10in but not very stable!by MarineWifey22211/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say there are approximately 12'' between the shelves,(vertically).by EstherRachel5/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe about a foot on each shelve, it comes in white and blue and thats it!by soontobemommyoftwo20113/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't buy this cart, it looks sturdy but it is cheaply constructed but it has enough space between the shelves where you can put full sized baby wash/lotion etc. Buy another brand seriously!!by HonestReveiwer11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We only had the option of white. The opening of the shelf is 7". From the bottom of one shelf to the top of the other is 11". It is very helpful for storing things.by AleXaNDERSMOMMA11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just an estimate I'd say about 12 inches up and down between them. I don't know if it comes in other colors.by An anonymous customer12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the box it has white slits instead of blue ones, but i think it only comes in one color, not sure about the exact inches but the shelves are very roomyby newmommiememi12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 10 inches...onl;=y comes in whiteby shamair10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in a small package, actually. Everything is pretty much broken down; the fabric is in one piece, the wooden legs are cut in half and there's also little metal bars that are used the dividers. I don't have the box anymore but it was probably 20-26"long, 13-15"wide, and maybe about 5-6" deep. Hope that helps somewhat.by seagreenclouds5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cloth is folded flat in box and wood legs are in two pieces which push together and have cross pieces screwed together with them. Sorry I don't have box anymore. But is a flat box maybe 3 to 4 inches thick a foot and half on end and maybe two to three fee long. Does have some weight but not too bad I didn't think.by darkmanxt1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I already tossed the box, but the dimensions were approximately 24"x18"x8". It weighed about 5 pounds. The exterior of the box had a picture of the assembled cart with the Munchkin name on it.by Blueskies112311/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is assembly required but my 17 year old did it in about 30 minutes. There is several pieces to this but I love mine.by SSerritt11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- please do not waste you money on this. It's horrible. about a week having it and its leaning bad and already broke! I AM ANGRY THAT I WASTED MONEY ON THIS!by Ashley795510/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $2.97 Was $3.55Save $0.58
- $17.54 Was $19.96Save $2.42
- $17.07 Was $18.99Save $1.92