Mrs. T's�� Classic Onion Pierogies 32 oz. Bag
About this item
About this item
We believe times spent with your favorite people are the best of times. Filling these moments with foods you love makes them even more delicious. Whether you're getting together for small bites or a casual meal, our pierogies are always best when shared. Mrs. T's Pierogies. Pockets of Happiness.
- Mrs. T's Pierogies Classic Onion - 24 CT.
- Savory diced onions and creamy whipped potatoes, folded in a pasta shell.
- Contains 24 pierogies.
- Mrs. T's pierogies are bursting with the flavor you love.
- We believe times spent with your favorite people are the best of times.
- Filling these moments with foods you love makes them even more delicious.
- Whether you're getting together for small bites or a casual meal, our pierogies are always best when shared.
- Mrs. Ts Pierogies.
- Pockets of Happiness.
- *Visit us for recipes and more!
- 1-800-PIEROGY (743-7649) with expiration date code.
- 2014 Ateeco, Inc.
Warning Text: Contains: wheat, soy, egg.Produced in a plant that uses dairy ingredients.
Ingredients: Water, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Potatoes Flakes (Potatoes, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Onions, Soybean Oil, Salt, Eggs, Yeast Extract, Spice.
Instructions: Boil: Bring 2 quarts of water to boil. Add frozen pierogies and heat for 5-7 minutes (DO NOT wait for water to re-boil); drain. Top with butter and sauted onions. Preparation DirectionsSaut: Saut frozen pierogies in skillet with butter or oil on medium heat. Turn occasionally until golden brown, approximately 8 minutes on each side. Bake: Pre-heat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet and both sides of pierogies with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and puffed, 1/2 way through bake time.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4