Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Mrs. Dash Table Blend Salt-Free Seasoning Blend:
- All the flavor without the salt
- A finely ground blend of 14 herbs and spices
- Enhance the flavor of chicken, burgers, vegetables and your favorite salads
- All natural
- No MSG
Ingredients: Onion, Spices (Black Pepper, Chili Pepper, Parsley, Celery Seed, Basil, Bay, Marjoram, Oregano, Savory, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Cumin, Mustard, Rosemary), Garlic, Orange Peel, Carrot, Lemon Juice Powder, Tomato, Red Bell Pepper, Citric Acid, Oil of Lemon.
Instructions: Tip: Sprinkle 1/4 tsp onto each portion of your favorite food before serving or at tableside. For best flavor, see date on bottom.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Seasonings & Spices|
|Capacity:||2.5 oz (71 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 4.38 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 10 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- mildby Roscaroo9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mildby Peacencoffee8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say mild to medium. Very versitile.by momoffourn7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally like cayenne pepper so it's ideal for me, it's not really that "HOT" in this seasoning!by Mulita7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?