Personalized Mother's "I Love You" Birthstone Hearts Ring
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mother's I Love You Ring features polished, linked hearts on the top of a classic band. The words I Love You are cast along the side below the hearts for an extra-special touch. This mother's ring can be customized with up to five Austrian crystal birthstones, each of which is centered in its own heart. You can add birthstones or favorite stones representing children, grandchildren or other loved ones. The Austrian crystal birthstones are round and brilliantly cut with 57 facets to bring out the most fire and sparkle possible. This 14kt gold-plated hearts ring would make a thoughtful gift on a birthday, holiday or other special occasion.
- Polished flexible linked hearts along the front
- 14K gold plated Bismarck chain
- Personalize with Austrian crystal birthstones
- Choose from 2 to 5 stones
- Bracelet is 7 1/4" length
Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence guaranteed. Learn More
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10M173|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, that is a typo. No you can't view what you design but they give you details and show what will be on it.by Emma5202/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We represent the manufacturer of this item. Yes, this is a typo and is in the process of being corrected. You cannot view what you custom design beforehand.by Zdiver8/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this ring turn my finger green? Also is it safe to wear while you do dishes or take a shower?
- YES it does turn it green :(by luckylady11288232/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes mine turned greenby jdgazza4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is gold plated. I would not recommend wearing this ring while doing dishes or getting a shower. It will tarnish overtime.by famgirl822/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?