I really like the Veggie Lovers burgers from Morningstar but they are always sold out so husband brought these from the store. Pretty good! Kids approve too.
About This Item
- Mouthwatering and meatless, MorningStar Farms’ plant-based veggie burgers are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- A savory veggie burger with a classic, char-grilled taste and great texture that's ideal for grilling; Perfect for loading up with toppings
- 100% vegetarian; Excellent source of protein (16g per serving; 21% of daily value; see nutrition information sodium content); No artificial colors or flavors; Contains wheat, soy, egg, and milk ingredients
- A quick, convenient meat-free meal at lunch or dinner; Enjoy at barbecues, parties, and get-togethers; To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended), microwave or oven, or on the grill; Kosher Dairy
- Includes 1, 18-ounce value-sized resealable bag containing 8 frozen Grillers Original Veggie Burgers; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
Ingredients: Water, wheat gluten, soy flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), egg whites, calcium caseinate, cornstarch.Contains 2% or less of onion powder, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), methylcellulose, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, salt, natural flavor, soy protein isolate, garlic powder, spices, sugar, gum acacia, whey, yeast extract, xanthan gum, potato starch, tomato paste (tomatoes), onion juice concentrate.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Cook thoroughly.Cooking instructions:Keep frozen until ready to use. For food safety and quality heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F, including when on the grill.In the skillet (recommended method):1) Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.2) Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.3) Place frozen burgers in skillet.4) Cook burgers over medium heat for 10-11 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.In the microwave*:1) Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.2) Microwave on high for 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds turning burger over halfway through cooking time.Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.*Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.In the oven:1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.Caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.12 x 2.02 x 10.00 Inches
We went meatless almost two years ago. Morning Star products were among the first we tried. Some are better than others. We found the Grillers fit in the top tier of our favorites. Flavor, texture and consistency of quality are what we judge by. They are now a regular item on our weekly shopping list.
I have been buying MorningStar Farms Grillers Original Burgers for probably over 20 years. Maybe even 30! I love the taste and they are very satisfying. So appreciate you still making them.
Morningstar Farms tasty imitation meat products are a lifesaver for lazy vegetarians such as myself. They've been an essential part of my diet for the past eight years.
I buy the Grillers to satisfy my craving for a hamburger but without the fat and grease. They taste just like the real thing and I have them regularly.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question