The price for Morningstar Farms products is too much. I know they are tasty but sometimes the veggie burgers are a little dry. What I really like is they are Veggie, not meat
About This Item
- Mouthwatering and meatless, MorningStar Farms’ plant-based veggie burgers are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- A hearty vegetarian burger made with a savory blend of carrots, onions, mushrooms, whole grain oats, green bell peppers, and brown rice; Perfect for loading up with toppings
- 100% vegetarian; Good source of protein (11 g per serving; 17% of daily value); Good source of fiber (contains 4.5 g total fat per serving; see nutrition information for sodium content); No artificial colors or flavors
- A quick, convenient meat-free meal at lunch or dinner; Enjoy at barbecues, parties, and get-togethers; To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended), microwave or oven, or on the grill; Kosher Dairy
- Includes 1, 9.5-ounce resealable bag containing 4 frozen Garden Veggie Burgers; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
Ingredients: Water, carrots, onions, soy flour, egg whites, mushrooms, whole grain oats, wheat gluten, water chestnuts, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), green bell peppers, calcium caseinate (from milk), cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), red bell peppers.Contains 2% or less of onion powder, cornstarch, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), sugar, black olives, salt, spices, garlic powder, jalapeno peppers, xanthan gum.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Cook thoroughly.Cooking instructions:Keep frozen until ready to use. For food safety and quality heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F, including when on the grill.In the skillet (recommended method):1) Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.2) Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.3) Place frozen burgers in skillet.4) Cook burgers over medium heat for 11-12 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.In the microwave*:1) Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.2) Microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds-1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.*Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.In the oven:1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 17-18 minutes.Caution:Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Safe Handling Instructions: Contains soy, wheat, egg and milk ingredients.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.18 x 4.12 x 9.62 Inches
NIce size for a bun but needs mustard for taste
Pretty tasty. I make these for my husband and I because he has high cholesterol. We load them up with avocado, onion, pickles, etc. on top. Cook them in the oven at precisely the time given on the package, and they're crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. Definitely buying again.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question