We have discovered we like these Veggie Corn Dogs with a big 'ol stripe of yellow mustard better than the usual greasy corn dogs at the Fair. How bizarre they're almost good for you to boot! (They're a bit high on sodium.) Only negative is Walmart is constantly out of stock on them, especially when trying to get them through their grocery delivery service. Please, Walmart, stock up on these more often!!
About This Item
- Mouthwatering and meatless, MorningStar Farms plant-based veggie classics are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- An American classic, MorningStar Farms Corn Dogs have a plump and meaty texture with an irresistible hot-off-the-grill taste and sweet, crispy coating
- Vegan; Cholesterol free (contains 1g monounsaturated fat and 1.5g polyunsaturated fat per serving; see nutrition information for sodium content); Kosher Dairy; Made with Non-GMO soy; Contains wheat ingredients
- A quick, convenient, vegan part of a meal at lunch or dinner; To prepare, heat in the oven (recommended) or microwave
- Includes 1, 10-ounce box containing 4 frozen MorningStar Farms Corn Dogs; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, sugar, wheat gluten, yellow corn meal, yellow corn flour, corn oil.Contains 2% or less of salt, dextrose, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), methylcellulose, brown sugar (sugar, molasses), spices, yeast extract, onion powder, pea protein isolate, natural flavors, carrageenan, garlic powder, xanthan gum, red beet juice concentrate (color), paprika extract (color), paprika (color), dried yeast.
Instructions: Cooking Instructions - General - Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use. For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F. Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised. Microwave - From Frozen - In the Microwave*. 1) Place frozen corn dog on a microwave safe plate. 2) Microwave on High until heated thoroughly. For crispier corn dog, turn it over once halfway through the cooking time. See microwave times listed:. ? 1 corn dog: 1 min.- 1 min 30 sec. ? 2 corn dogs: 2 min.- 2 min 30 sec. ? 3 corn dogs: 3 min.- 3 min 30 sec. ? 4 corn dogs: 3 min. 30 sec.- 4 min. * Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate. Oven cook - From Frozen - In the Oven (recommended method). 1) Preheat oven to 375°F. 2) Place frozen corn dogs on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking time. Cook thoroughly
Explore this item
67% less fat
|Food Allergen Statements|
Kellogg Company US
10 fl oz
|Assembled Product Weight|
4 corn dogs [10 oz (284 g)]
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.50 x 7.81 x 5.00 Inches
Great taste, but always out of stock!!
Perfect for vegetarians!
These are great veggie corn dogs! Tastes a lot like the real thing and easy to bake...we have them nearly every week! Wish they were a bit cheaper tho.
These taste just like meat corn dogs. Easy to cook, just20 minutes in the oven & done. They're almost dbl the cost of normal corn dogs but worth it. Give em a try.
Taste like the real thing!
These are a healthy alternative to ind of my true addiction!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question