Anyone going vegan I would defiantly recommend this product a lot of flavor and very low in calories can be altered in many ways crumble it or grill it on the bbq pit I always buy it when it's on stock
About This Item
- Mouthwatering and meatless, Morningstar Farms? plant-based veggie burgers are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced diet
- A hearty vegan burger made with a savory blend of organic red quinoa, brown rice, and bell peppers, as well as the bold taste of roasted garlic; Perfect for loading up with toppings
- 100% vegan; Good source of protein (7 g per serving; 10% of daily value); Excellent source of fiber (contains 8 grams total fat per serving); Non-GMO Project Verified
- A quick, convenient meat-free meal at lunch or dinner; Enjoy at barbecues, parties, and get-togethers; To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended) microwave or oven, or on the grill
- Includes 1, 9.5-ounce box containing 4 frozen Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Veggie Burgers; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
Ingredients: WATER, ORGANIC RED QUINOA, ORGANIC TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN, BROWN LENTILS (WATER, LENTILS), ORGANIC ONIONS, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL, ORGANIC HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CARROTS, ORGANIC GREEN PEPPERS, ORGANIC SOY PROTEIN FLOUR, ORGANIC COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, ORGANIC BROWN RICE), ORGANIC RED BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC ROLLED OATS, ROASTED GARLIC, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF GUM BLEND (CARRAGEENAN, KONJAC FLOUR), SEA SALT, BULGUR WHEAT, ORGANIC ONION POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER, ORGANIC BLACK PEPPER, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT.
Instructions: Cooking Instructions - General - Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use. For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F, including when on the grill. Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised. Microwave - From Frozen - In the microwave*. 1) Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate. 2) Microwave on High for 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time. ? Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended. *Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Time given are approximate. Oven cook - From Frozen - 1) Preheat oven to 375°F. 2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 17-18 minutes. Shallow Fry - From Frozen - In the skillet (recommended method). 1) Preheat non-stick skillet over Medium heat. 2) Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil. 3) Place frozen burgers in skillet. 4) Cook burgers over Medium heat for 11-12 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time. Cook thoroughly
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.27 x 4.12 x 9.62 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Very good vegan food
The entire family loved these. We made them as burgers with all the toppings. Didn't miss the beef at all!
This burger is amazing! My local store stopped selling them. How can we get this back in stock?
TASTE GREAT TO THIN
PRO: I LOVE THE TASTE SEASONED WELL CON: THIN
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question