Check out these related products
- $18.84 List price $24.95Save $6.11
- $31.95 List price $35.50Save $3.55
- $32.99 List price $35.50Save $2.51
- $33.60 List price $35.50Save $1.90
- $29.85 List price $35.50Save $5.65
- $24.32 Was $25.74Save $1.42
- $24.13 List price $35.50Save $11.37
- $26.33 List price $28.50Save $2.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Morgan Motor Company - now the last independent British car manufacturer - forged its reputation with a remarkable range of three-wheeler cycle cars that offered startling value for money and astonishing performance. Produced from before the First World War until after the Second World War, Morgan Three-wheelers came in many shapes and sizes, and Peter Miller has researched the subject in detail, offering information on every model and type. Covers the remarkable racing and record-breaking achievements of these iconic cars. This well-illustrated book will appeal to all enthusiasts of pre-war light and sporting cars.
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.97 Was $20.36Save $2.39
- $19.34 Was $20.36Save $1.02
- $23.14 Was $25.45Save $2.31
- $18.14 Was $21.08Save $2.94