Customers also viewed these products
- $7.98 Was $11.16Save $3.18
Moonrays 93380 Premium Output Solar Powered LED Adjustable Floodlight, Black Finish
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Moonrays 93380 Premium Output Solar Powered Floodlight provides a bright illumination that will highlight your architectural features and garden focal points nightly, all while adding extra security to your home and taking advantage of solar energy. Made of durable black plastic, this adjustable Moonrays 93380 Premium Output Solar Powered Floodlight has a clear plastic lens that can project a 10-foot radius of white LED light when placed 6-feet from the object. With no wiring required, installation, long-term energy savings and becoming eco-friendly has never been easier! Moonrays solar lights gather energy from the sun during the day, then automatically come on at dusk to provide a pattern of light exactly where you want it. The LED bulb will never need to be replaced and will remain cool to the touch at all times. Let Moonrays help make your outdoor settings as livable, enjoyable and charming as any room in your home with the Black Finish LED Solar Floodlight.
Clear plastic lens that can project a 10-foot radius of white LED light when placed 6-feet from the object. The Black Finish LED Solar Floodlight is made of plastic with a black finish. 8x brighter than traditional 1.2-lumen solar lights and has a 120-degree beam angle. This floodlight emits 10-lumens from the .35-watt LED, has a 32-inch area of illumination and 7-inch above ground height. The adjustable outdoor floodlight comes with a limited 1-year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||93380|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.80 x 3.70 x 3.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For best results we recommend the light be placed no more than 10 feet from the object being lighted - in this case - your flag.by CCI Customer Service4/16/2014Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it could. its a pretty bright lite.by duccky12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No not bright enough and does not cover the area neededby AmericanMade016/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 foot is a bit far for this type of light. We have ours 10 foot from the front door, which is where we needed the light to shine and it produces quite a bit of light. I would say the greatest distance is 12 feet to provide sufficient light.by buyamerican14/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Like the info says. Good for about six feet to light something up. I have one in flower bed that shines on a 48" star on the side of my house. Lights it up with a soft glow, but they are only about five feet apart in distance.by hateflowerbeds4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- where these are placed I get direct sun all day long - so I don't know the exact hours. I believe the box explains it.by Sagagil310/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a small switch. you put it in full sun for a day.by duccky11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend an 8 hour charge in full sun to fully charge the light. Also - if possible - aim the solar panel to the south for maximum exposure. Depending on where you are in the country and your current weather conditions it may take a couple of days to fully charge. The spot light will still light but won't stay on as long. There is an on/off switch on the solar panel. Be sure it is in the on position during its charging period.by CCI Customer Service11/1/2013Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?