Moonrays 95436 600-Watt Control Box for Outdoor Low Voltage Lighting with Light-Sensor and Metal Raintight Case, Black Finish
About this item
- Allows you to control your landscape lighting system automatically
- Operated by a photocell
- Quick and easy programming by the push of a button
- Multiple terminals can take power in different directions
- Can be mounted to the side of a house
Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also viewed these products
- $58.70 Was $67.98Save $9.28
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Pricefrom $20.39
- from $12.00
- from $15.00
- $21.28 List price $24.00Save $2.72
- from $44.99
- $11.92 Was $13.31Save $1.39
Check out these related products
- Rollback Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $46.00
- Reduced Price$7.00 List price $7.70Save $0.70
- $18.99 List price $19.99Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$19.99 List price $23.99Save $4.00
- Reduced Price$98.38
- Reduced Price$10.00
- Reduced Price$16.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Moonrays 95436 600-Watt Digital Control Box with Black Finish allows you to control your landscape lighting system automatically. Use the 600-watt digital control box to program your Moonrays low voltage landscape lights to turn on at dusk, stay on for 1-9 hours, always-on, always-off, or remain on until dawn. Made of black metal, the control box is operated by a photocell, so programming is quick and easy by the push of a button. The multiple terminals can take power in different directions. The raintight case and 4-foot, 18-gauge power cord allows for placement outdoors. This Moonrays 95436 600-Watt Digital Control Box with Black Finish can be mounted to the side of a house, deck or post. Let Moonrays help make your outdoor settings as beautiful, livable and enjoyable as any room in your home.
The Lighting Control Box for Outdoor Low Voltage Lighting allows for you to program your lights to turn on at dusk, stay on for 1-9 hours, always-on, always-off, or remain on until dawn. 300-watt control box is digital and operated by a photocell, so programming is quick and easy by the push of a button. Raintight case and 4-foot, 18-gauge power cord allows for placement outdoors. The Outdoor Control Box with Light-Sensor and Metal Raintight Case comes with a limited 1-year warranty.
|Watts:||600 - 900 Watts|
|Size:||12" & Under|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||95436|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.50 x 7.87 x 7.68 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mike, as long as the lights you have run on 12 volt DC current they will be compatible. Also, you will need to split your low voltage cable onto the 2 leads coming out of the transformer - 300 watts each or it will blow the circuit in the control box. There is a circuit breaker on this model that protects your equipment and wiring from overload but it is not a GFCI that shuts down the outflow of current to protect you from shock dangers.by CCI Customer Service1/9/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do both ends of the wire with the lights attached make a continuous loop back to the box or does only one end connect to the boxes rear terminals?
- No - only 1 end of the cable needs to attach to the transformer. The 12 volt current that runs in it is so low that it is not necessary to terminate or cap it off in any way.by CCI Customer Service5/31/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how many lites can you hook up on one box and how long can the lites be away from the box and still have enough power to lite?
- There is a formula to figure this out. Multiply the number of lights by the wattage of the bulbs. So - let's say you have lights with 10 watt wedge base bulbs. You could have 60 lights on this transformer - but we usually recommend staying a bit under the maximum capacity to account for slight power surges that may occur. Also - be sure you are using a 12 gauge low voltage cable that can handle the number of lights. Using 14 or 16 guage low voltage cable could result in overloading the transformer. With a 600 watt transformer - you should be able to run 100' of cable (and lights) without diminishing brightness at the end.by CCI Customer Service3/7/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $7.98 Was $11.16Save $3.18
- $13.38 Was $16.97Save $3.59
- $14.99 Was $16.12Save $1.13
- $3.85 Was $4.27Save $0.42
- $22.34 Was $24.56Save $2.22
- $18.51 Was $21.97Save $3.46
- $13.64 Was $19.19Save $5.55