Montevilla 5/8" Bell Double Drapery Rod Set
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $71.99
- from $93.99
- from $79.99
- Reduced Price$10.92 List price $23.92Save $13.00
- from $42.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Layer your curtains with ease with the Montevilla 5/8" Bell Double Drapery Rod Set. It is designed to unite functionality and elegance with a durable construction to ensure long-lasting use. This double curtain rod set allows you to hang sheer panels behind other drapes or curtains for a sophisticated, multi-layer look. It comes complete with drapery rods, finials, brackets and mounting hardware. The Montevilla 5/8" Bell Double Drapery Rod Set features a sturdy steel design. The Montevilla 5/8" Bell Double Drapery Rod Set is available in multiple finishes to complement just about any décor. It is also sold in various sizes for extra convenience and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Montevilla 5/8" Bell Double Drapery Rod Set:
- Front curtain double rod set has a 5/8" diameter and back rod has a .5" diameter
- Drapery rods, finials, brackets and mounting hardware included
- Bracket projection of 4.75" from wall
- The double curtain rod set installs in minutes
- Steel construction
- This double rod curtain set is available in multiple colors designed to complement just about any decor
- Multiple sizes also available
- Enables you to layer curtains with a sheer on the inside and a heavier panel on the outside
- This double rod set comes with a 1-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||680656136249|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Rod Pocket|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many brackets it has for the size of 86-128? The size I want is 100inch, is it okay if I am not using the bracket in the middle?
- There are the two end brackets and one for the middle. I am not going to put anything weighty on these rods, so what I have is fine for my purposes.by sparky43S9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 3 brackets. I would recommend using the center bracket if you are using a heavy material. I used a sheer scarf and probably could have gone without the center bracket, but chose to adhere to the instructions.by MtMs19/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend spanning that distance without installing the middle support rod. No matter how lightweight you think your front and back curtains are, it will sag in the middle.by FrankFrankie3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are the two end brackets and one for the middle.by CommunityAnswer9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the projection of each of the rods? It states 4.75" in the description. What does that pertain to?
- I wood use a small piece of wood with just enough thickness to get it out as far as you need it from the wall and buy some same diameter (but longer) screws and attach.. Or nail the wood into the wall and attach the rod to the wood.. Shims would work too...by susiecincinnati6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?