We got this Mega Grave Digger for my son's 6th birthday. He absolutely LOVES it! It does have foam wheels with a strip of rubber grip around the middle. At first I thought that might be a problem. It's actually a good thing because it makes it really light. The first day he went out and drove it around for at least 30 minutes. He had a blast! He even ran into me a few times, good thing it's light! It still had a charge when he was done. The last time he went out and drove it, it had been sitting for a couple weeks without being charged. It ran for a good 15 minutes before slowing down. It still worked great on flat ground. My son uses wood to make little ramps and jumps for it. It has been a great toy! I read reviews that said the battery life wasn't that great, but that hasn't been our experience. It runs well and for a good long time. It even goes in the snow! (It was less than an inch, but I was surprised)
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
- BIGGEST RC GRAVE DIGGER EVER: Over 2-feet long, the Mega Grave Digger RC lives up to its name! Larger, faster and more powerful than any other Grave Digger RC, control it from up to 250 feet away with the 2.4GHz frequency dual joystick controller and drive in any direction!
- DRIVE OVER ANY OBSTACLE: Overcome any obstacle on and off road – Mega Grave Digger is unstoppable! Its lightweight design and huge tires help you roll over obstacles with ease. With its rubber treads, mega-sized shocks and suspension, this RC monster truck can tackle anything!
- OFFICIAL GRAVE DIGGER REPLICA: With authentic graphics, oversized BKT Tires and working lights, it’s like driving the real thing! Featuring a built-in USB charging cable, power up and keep on rolling.
- TOP WISH LIST GIFT: The Monster Jam Mega Grave Digger RC is the ultimate holiday or birthday gift for kids aged 4 and up. Requires 2 AAA batteries for the remote control (not included). Tackle any obstacle and turn your world into a Monster Jam arena with the Mega Grave Digger RC!
- Includes: 1 Mega Grave Digger RC, 1 Remote Control, 1 Instruction Guide
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Assembled Product Weight|
Spin Master Ltd
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
18.88 x 28.00 x 17.75 Inches
Great RC Monster Truck! Lots of fun!
Bought 3 of these mega Grave Diggers for my 3 kids and by far one of the best toys I have ever given to them. My kids are die hard Monster Jam fans and I will never forget their expressions when I presented these remote cars to them! It is lightweight and pretty sturdy. The suspension and large foam wheels allow my kids to go bunker driving them in the woods. They have so much fun racing them . Battery last for a decent time. Love how it can go forward, backwards, and sideways. Too bad it comes in Grave Digger version, would be great if there are other selections to choose from.
big-time excitement for my little boy
My son couldn't wait to play with his toy from the minute he walked in the door and saw it, and it didn't disappoint. I was impressed at the quick speed but it had and the fact that it could run into you and bump into things without it being a problem. It only weighs 4 pounds, and my summer played with it for as long as I wouldn't let him. I will say that $100 is a pretty steep price, but he definitely seems to enjoy it.
Mega Grave Digger is awesome
My son is really into Monster Trucks. I take him to Monster Jam Shows and he has at least 50 trucks. So adding Mega Grave Digger to his collection was a must. He enjoys playing with it so much. The speed and battery life is great!
Great for kids you will not be disappointed
Ok. It is pretty fast. I feel the tires needed to be a little more durable. Although that may affect performance because the truck is very light weight. Husband and kids loved it.
Would have been perfect!
My son spotted this in store, so I had put it on his Christmas list! He absolutely loves it, but unfortunately only got to play with it once. I plugged it in to charge, and when it was finished turned the switch back on for him and it wouldn't go. I'm not sure if it's the wiring itself, or the switch. But, not worth the 100$ price. I was going to buy my nephew one for his birthday, and now I probably won't.
Not worth a 100$ bill
Was not expecting foam tires when it said rubber tread thought the entire tire would be rubber..for it being a monster truck it's only 2 wheel drive. So not much power its light weight lot open space in middle. Really this truck should be a 50$ value if that in my opinion. Was disappointed and so was my son as a birthday gift..
Bought two of these for my boys to play with before school started, i got them in a few days charged them up took them out an they didn't stay charged so i called Walmart what a nightmare to get them sent back. They are crap, ruined my sons last two months of summer. For over a Hundred Bucks a piece they should work !
Would love to review it if it ever gets here!
My item came packaged VERY poorly. The shipping box was damaged and the truck inside was damaged. There was no cushioning or anything surrounding the item to keep it from moving around in the box during shipping. Customer Service was very nice and arranged a replacement. I got my original item in 2 days. It's been over a week with no email giving me any kind of shipment info. I called and it was supposed to be at my home YESTERDAY! Still no truck. Ready to get a refund. Too bad.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question