Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
There's an interesting Monster High student walking the halls. She's Nefera de Nile, the Daughter of the Mummy. Embracing her father's roots, this Monster High Nefera de Nile Doll comes with an Egyptian-styled snake-handle purse and wears a top, skirt and leggings designed to resemble bandages. Other bits of style make the Monster High Nefera Doll stand out from the crowd at Monster High, such as her earrings, heeled saddle shoes and skull hair brush. A fashionable Monster High student, de Nile also wears a snake-style necklace. A diary is included with the Monster High Nefera de Nile Doll, so she and her new owner can write down their innermost thoughts. Accompanying the Monster High Nefera Doll wherever she goes is her loyal pet scarab.
Monster High Nefera de Nile Doll:
- Doll comes with a signature pet and diary
- Doll cannot stand alone
- Skull hair brush
- Snake-handle handbag
|Subject:||TV & Movie|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W9115|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 2.75 x 12.75 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 2.48MB, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This doll is as durable as most other Monster High dolls. Best for children 8 years and up who are mature enough to take care of their dolls and not abuse them, or for collectors. Small parts and detachable limbs make it mostly unsuitable for younger children. I would not give this doll to a child under 8 years old.by R0814p12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My granddaughter has most of the dolls in the collection. They are equivalent to a Barbie doll in durability and quality. She plays with them frequently, combing their hair, changing their clothes, etc.by Lessnotmore12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not for small kids. If doll is not pulled on hand will not come off. She a very pretty doll my 6 year old loves her.by Happymomma201210/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- She is pretty good, she cannot stand on her own, should be carefully watched around younger children. Not for hard playby cexilian10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've had this doll for approx one month & it has held up well for my daughter. One positive thing that's better than previous MH dolls is that this one does NOT have it legs attached by a rubber band! We had several in the early MH line have their legs completely just go flying! Also, the limbs do not appear to come off easy either. I've been happy w/the quality. The only con I can mention is that if the hair is combed too much or roughly it is possible for the glitter hair to separate into one white thread & one glitter thread. the white does tangle w/other white threads.by JazzPiedPiper3/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh no, really, i don't think this product is fit for children under 5 or 6. My child's 4 and she broke her first two Monster High dolls. it's a waste of money if they're just going to tear them up.by Lindsay874922/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how well or careful your child plays with the dolls. I hear they break easy and some break from places that are hard to repair and they might not be replaceable. So just be careful with how you play, my five year old is she plays with them very gentle and has them interacting and having fun and I think that's the best thing any parent could ask for.by LizzyAngel2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?