Customers also viewed these products
- $60.00 Was $76.99Save $16.99
- Reduced Price$42.99 List price $51.01Save $8.02
- Reduced Price$32.89 List price $38.67Save $5.78
- $162.30 List price $171.99Save $9.69
- $58.86 Was $79.99Save $21.13
- $47.88 Was $56.00Save $8.12
- $139.99 List price $146.99Save $7.00
Check out these related products
- $30.26 Was $57.50Save $27.24
- $48.66 Was $77.86Save $29.20
- Reduced Price$61.97 List price $99.99Save $38.02
- Reduced Price$127.33 List price $208.34Save $81.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Titan Series Full Motion Wall Mount for Large 32- 60 inch TVs 175lbs Black
One of the great things about the new HDTVs is that they can be easily mounted to a wall, which frees the top of your furniture from a big heavy television and provides theater-like viewing angles, all in the comfort of your own home.When purchasing a wall mount there are several basic considerations. The first is the weight of your display versus the weight limit of the mount. You should look for a mount with a weight capacity that exceeds the weight of your TV by at least 50%. The reason for this is that the rated weight capacity of a mount is the absolute maximum weight it can withstand without incurring a structural failure of some kind. Also, the weight of the mount itself is included in the maximum capacity.The second thing to look for is a mount that can accommodate the mounting holes on the back of your TV. The actual size of the display itself (e.g., 42") is of almost no concern. The owner's manual of your TV should show the VESA size required, which is measured in millimeters.The third thing to look for is the type of mount. In general, there are three basic types: fixed, tilting, and fully articulating with tilt, swivel, and extension. Which you should choose depends entirely on your needs and your budget.This mount has the following features:Mount Type: Fully articulatingWall Type: concrete, brick, or 16" studMinimum VESA: 50x50Maximum VESA: 750x450Weight Capacity: 130 lbsTypical Display Size: 32~60"Minimum Extension: 5"Maximum Extension: 20"Tilt Range: 0 to -15Swivel Range: -60 to +60Material: Steel & aluminumWall Plate Dimensions: 19 11/16" x 11"Front Plate Dimensions: 32" x 9 3/8"Features: fits VESA 50x50 thru 750x450, built-in level, black color, hardware included, solid aluminum arms*** 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. 1 year warranty. ***
|Manufacturer Part Number:||108587|
|TV & Monitor Mount Type:||Full-Motion Mounts , VESA TV & Monitor Mounts|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. should I consider a full swivel or tilt mount for my lcd tv? Or, can I simply use a flat to the wall mount?
- i would consider a swivel or tilt mountby blueeyesinarizona1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 Was $79.00Save $64.01
- $24.98 Was $80.00Save $55.02
- $9.98 List price $40.00Save $30.02
- $19.98 Was $39.99Save $20.01
- $14.88 List price $40.00Save $25.12
- $26.95 List price $149.95Save $123.00
- $37.88 List price $199.75Save $161.87
- $27.95 List price $149.75Save $121.80
- $16.99 List price $29.98Save $12.99
- $9.99 Was $17.50Save $7.51
- $11.79 Was $16.99Save $5.20
- $22.98 Was $25.22Save $2.24
- $12.88 List price $24.90Save $12.02
- Clearance$22.00 Was $69.96Save $47.96