Similar items in stock
- $119.00 List price $129.97Save $10.97
- $32.99 Was $41.07Save $8.08
- $169.99 List price $195.00Save $25.01
- $33.58 Was $49.99Save $16.41
- Reduced Price$69.99 List price $99.00Save $29.01
- $158.99 List price $169.99Save $11.00
Mongoose 26" Women's XR-75 Mountain Bike
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $449.00Save $220.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mongoose 26" Women's XR-75 Mountain Bike:
- Mongoose Ladies Bike
- Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort
- Suspension fork smoothes bumps and increases control
- SRAM twist shifters change gears easily
- 21 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur for precise shifting
- Linear pull brakes provide great braking power
- Three-piece crank offers wide gear range
- Alloy rims provide lightweight durability
- Assembly required
- Mongoose 26" Mountain Bike dimensions: 68"L x 23"W x 41"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Number of Speeds:||21-Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 23.00 x 41.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the bike weighs about 37 lbs. so it must be a typo.by cherrihayes11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I feels more like 10-15lbs to me, which isn't that bad as I have to hoist the bike up my front stairs to get it inside. The extra weight gives me a little mini-arm workout so I don't mind as much. But 7lbs definitely seems too light in my opinion.by Stangella5/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure exactly how mucht his bike weighs, but 7 lbs sounds about right. I can lift it up by the center bar with one hand and carry it up the stairs from my basement. The frame is aluminum and is VERY light.by loveWalMart237/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the exact weight... and i don't actually own this bike, but I did pick one up in the store to take it off the rack, and it really was not too heavy. I am a young female, and I felt like I would be able to carry this bike up and down the stairs at my apartments. I would guess they meant it to be closer to 37? Most of the average ship weights on these bikes are around 40lbs, and I'd say this one was average for the ones I picked up, if not a little lighter. I plan to purchase this one from the website - didn't want the display model.by xLyrik7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can attach a trailer to this bike.by cherrihayes11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You sure can! I have two hooked up to mine. I have a Wee-Ride Co-pilot attached to my seat post, and a bike trailer hooked up to the co-pilot...yes we look like a mini 'train' going down the street and riding the trails but it is well worth it!!!by VincyWife6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i have a instep pronto.by itwasok7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this bike only comes in satin purple at this timeby cherrihayes11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the bike is available in satin purple only at this time.by cherrihayes11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the purple is all i was able to find. its a pretty color but i think they should come out with a few other colors tooby insanitymama837/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?