I have had the necklace ok my baby at 3 months. He has it on all day. I'm not sure how it really works because I haven't tooken it off to see if it makes a difference. But he does drool less and he has 2 teeth already and it has been good in regards to the fussiness and fever and stuff. I would definitely purchase this and leave it on baby.
About This Item
- CERTIFIED - Each organic and all natural amber necklace comes with it’s own specific certificate detailing that the jewelry is 100% certified from the Baltic region in Lithuania, the only place to obtain true Baltic Amber. This is your guarantee that your purchase is made with the Highest Quality Guaranteed!
- NATURAL REMEDY - Experts have discovered that natural amber has Anti-Inflammatory and Succinic Acid Immune System Boosting Properties. This has been shown to reduce swelling and pain in teething children which reduces drooling and fussiness.
- SAFE - Safety knotted polished beads with no sharp edges or cracks. Twist-in clasp that will break away for additional safety measure. Makes a great accessory for your little one!
- QUALITY - Hand Crafted with the Highest Quality Standard on the Market. Hand picked by us to represent the Mommy’s Touch brand. Straight from Lithuania to our inventory, no middle man or Chinese knock-offs.
- 13in. Long - 1 year Guarantee. Fast Support, buy with confidence!
Glorified Enterprises USA, LLC
Customer reviews & ratings
I would purchase it and leave it on baby
Works great for my little boy!
love this, i was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot cus why not
- For kids
- As a gift
Works great for my daughter. I can def see a dif.
I would buy one for every teething child.
this item was delivered earlier than expected. It is just as the picture shows. I would recommend a teething necklace like this for ALL kiddo's. It makes such a huge difference in her drooling and demeanor throughout the the day when this is worn compared to when it is not worn. I do foster care and will buy one of these for every babe that comes through my doors. The length is good too. No to tight, not too loose. The twist off part is easy to put on and take off.
Kind of too small
I wish the necklace was a little bigger. My baby has a chunky neck, like most babies lol. So I have to wait until he is a little bigger to use it. He is 2 and a half months old now. My oldest daughter got her first teeth the day she turned 3 months old so I wanted to be prepared. He may be able to wear it when he starts sitting. Just have to wait and see.
Amber Teething Necklace
I'm not fully convinced it works, especially after reading other reviews saying it worked almost instantly. We doubled it and put it around his ankle under a sock, and it's very hard to keep it on. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Really small barely fits the neck of my 6 month okd. Not sure if it works yet.
The length of the necklace is just a little too short, I'm scared it's going to choke my child! I wish it was just a TAD longer.
Had it for 3-4 days and the clasp already broke.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question