OMG this stuff was amazing!!! Our house is a light yellow so you can see all the mold, mildew, etc that had been collecting over the years since we moved in about 10 years ago and we had never cleaned it. We decided to try this in order to avoid hiring someone to pressure wash and IT WAS WORTH IT!!! The house looks so clean, it looks like we hired someone to repaint. It works just as advertised. I wish we would have taken before pictures! The smell is a little strong and is similar to sitting in a pool room, but overall it was bearable and since it works so well that is hardly a fault. We will definitely be using this again in the future and probably once a year to keep the house looking great. We live in the PNW and it's constantly wet and so algae, mold, dirt seem to collect, but this stuff took it ALL off. We recommend using it on a hot day in the summer as it worked great doing that for us. We will be purchasing this again!
- Ease of use
- Value for money