Check out these related products
- $283.45 List price $323.95Save $40.50
- $379.63 List price $446.95Save $67.32
- $236.98 List price $262.95Save $25.97
- $294.40 List price $374.95Save $80.55
- $264.08 List price $350.95Save $86.87
- $114.95 List price $140.95Save $26.00
- $80.19 Was $108.95Save $28.76
- $166.78 List price $202.95Save $36.17
- $331.95 List price $411.95Save $80.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This book makes use of ample illustrations and clear, no-nonsense explanations to provide a fundamental understanding of modern automatic control systems and industrial electronics. It is logically organized, taking readers on a "virtual journey" through a typical control system, starting with an introduction, then moving on to discuss basic components, sensors, wiring, motors, motor control circuits, and mechanical parts. At the conclusion, these functional parts are "put together" by discussing control strategies and controller types, including Programmable Logic Controllers. The text is both contemporary and comprehensive in scope, with supplemental information on various basic applied physics and mechanical concepts, such as linear and rotational motion, springs, friction, gears, levers, heat transfer, and energy transfer not found in other books in its class. Digital controllers and concepts are introduced early and referenced throughout the book. Analog concepts are also included. This edition features new material on digital "panel mount" controllers, differential gears, the Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT), ultrasonic proximity sensors, inductive proximity sensors, ultrasonic flow sensors, and cascade control. Information has also been added to better address such topics as AC variable frequency motor drives, PID control, and the AS-I sensor factory network.
|Number of Pages:||628|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Kilian, Christopher T.|
|Edition:||3 , Revised|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $28.68 List price $40.00Save $11.32
- $16.95 List price $21.95Save $5.00
- $13.28 List price $16.95Save $3.67
- $16.02 List price $25.00Save $8.98
- $11.08 List price $16.95Save $5.87
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $13.75 Was $14.58Save $0.83
- $16.59 List price $17.70Save $1.11