I'm in my mid 70s have used Mobile 1 in various cars and trucks in the past. There are other synthetic brands that are a few dollars less but I stick with Mobil 1 from experience. I bought 0w-20 for my 2016 and 5w-30 for my 2003, according to the owner's manuals. I got mine from WalMart because that was cheaper than from Amazon and it included free delivery.
About This Item
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is low-viscosity to help improve fuel economy*
- Helps to protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes**, controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperatures (to -40 degrees F)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.10 x 4.40 x 12.70 Inches
WalMart beats Amazon on price for this item!
Good oil @ good price (with rebate)
Mobile 1 has been a long time reliable oil, one of the best for your car's engine. When it goes on sale, it's a no brainer to stock up. Mobile does do rebate every year, usually in late summer/early Fall. The rebate is also easy to do, if you have the correct document. FYI, when I bought this oil from a physical Walmart, the receipt says "Mobile 1 0w-20" but regular Mobile 1 is NOT eligible for rebate, it has to be Mobile 1 Advanced Fuel Economy, but unfortunately, Walmart store's receipt is not clear on the name. When I bought this oil from Walmart.com, the receipt is very clear, it actually lists its full name, the rebate was approved by Mobile two days after the submission!!
Love this Oil...
use this all the time in Uber cars engines, 9,000 miles with 3 filter changes, my car runs better than new. I have two Mazdas with almost 300,000 miles on them. yes I swear by it.
Saves fuel for real
I switched From Castrol Full Synthetic to Mobil 1 Full Synthetic a couple of oil changed ago. Since then I've noticed an increase in fuel economy, a little over one more mile per gallon. In the long run it probably doesn't save me any money however the mileage gains are a result in reduced engine friction which should mean having an engine that lasts a lot longer.
This product works for me, in extreme conditions
I have used Mobile 1 before and now I use this weight in my Mazda 3. I have used Mobile 1 for about 130,000 miles on this car, change oil every 3,000 miles since I live in the desert and it is hot and dusty here. I used it in North Dakota at over 40 below and my vehicle started.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question