Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, 5 Quart
Arrives by Sat, Oct 31
In stock at Chamblee, 1871 Chamblee Tucker Rd
About This Item
- Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-30 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperatures (to -40 degrees F)
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
Caution: Continuous contact with used motor oil has caused skin cancer in laboratory animals. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Safe Handling Instructions: Caution: Continuous contact with used motor oil has caused skin cancer in laboratory animals. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Motor Oil Viscosity|
5W - 30
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.40 x 8.10 x 12.66 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Best synthetic oil make (IMHO).
The only oil I use. Change the oil filter every 10K, change half the oil every 5K. Suck it out the dip stick tube, just like a boat. My SC430 has 225,000 miles on it and runs like new. Do it your way, but my way works for me and is super cheap and takes almost no time. Remember, modern engines are super strong, except the German ones, they are unreliable garbage.
- Value for money
- For engine
- For car
- For vehicles
Great quality oil at a good price
I always use Mobil 1 synthetic in all my vehicles. When they get older I like to switch to the high mileage oil options. Engine performs great when I use it.
- For car
- For engine
Better Price than the Other On-line Store
Great price and delivered to the door! I shopped the other place (my usual go to for online shopping) but I found the same item cheaper at Walmart with the same free delivery.
My 2000 Silverado 2500 started leaking from the rear main at 185,000 switched from Mobil 1 full synthetic to High Mileage. Leak has stopped in less than 200 miles.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question