Check out these related products
Miss Tina - Women's Button Down Shirt
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Color:||Red , Multicolor|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would recommend a large based on your bust size, i normall wear a large and my bra size is a 38DDD and I had no gapping issues with this shirt. I brought a L and XL based on reviews but L fit fine, I returned the XLby MsYSG10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably a medium. It was way bigger than I expected.by Mellie1310/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go a size up for roomby TiffanyNicole712710/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- women's large ? buy largeby JILSON9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ironically I am from NEW BERN! love it! Very True to size as most of her clothes are it is made of a polyster (strechy) type of material that looks very polished and not cheap!by MsYSG10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a shiny polyester I think & it runs big.by Mellie1310/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's like satiny and it runs very small Just order a larger size But it is a very nice topby gbordenca12/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% polyester. I threw it in the washer/dryer and it came out fine. It is true to size.by 0SerenityNow09/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?