Similar items in stock
Miss Tina Women's 5 Pocket Colored Skinny Jeans
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BUYER's PICK - colored Jeans are an absolute must have and they don????t have to break the bank! Pair these with nude or colored flats. As the season gets colder, these jeans just get hotter paired with flat boots and a lightweight blazer.
Miss Tina Women's 5-Pocket Colored Skinny Jeans:
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Button and zipper closure
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Belt loops
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash Inside Out, Machine Wash Cold, Wash With Like Colors, Gentle Cycle, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Tumble Dry Low, Medium Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||98/2 Cotton/Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- mid-rise but higher than some mid-rise. they were perfect for meby realleah12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pants sits on the waist with no gap in the back. Once you get the size right it's a winner.by Rootless12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sits at or slightly below the natural waist line.by ShellyD7111/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right at the waist !by PosNana10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans are mid rise.by Halledarkberry10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They sit just below the waist.by LTTS10/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They seemed midrise to me. I had to return them because the color wasn't right for me, but they did seem midrise. Hopefully you can get an answer from someone who still owns them. :)by BeachCougarMom10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is mid-riseby Shosho10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not low rise. They go up high to about your belly botton.by NoStopptotheShop12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In seam is 30inchesby Rootless12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't measure the inseam, but they're long enough to wear with a low heel. I am 5-7". I usally wear 32" inseams.by Halledarkberry10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cant give you an accurate anwser, but its very short. I'm 5'6 1/2 and these are "high-waters"by tsavvy10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My inseam is 30 inches, and these were about 2 1/2 inches too long, so I had to have them taken up.by lpincher10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $14.94