My dogs both love these. One is a medical sized mix with a strong jaw. One is an 85 pound greyhound with less chewing force. The size of these bones make them work for both dogs. We keep them in a rotation of dental bones. I was buying at Sams Club but they stopped carrying them. I was glad to see them at Walmart.com.
About This Item
- FRESHENS BREATH: Minties dental treats for dogs contains NO WHEAT, CORN, OR SOY, and five (5) breath fresheners alfalfa, parsley, fennel dill, and peppermint
- VET RECOMMENDED: Minties dental bones provide vet recommended dental care, in a daily dental chew dogs love
- HELP CLEAN TEETH: Minties dental dog treats feature a unique shape and texture that helps rub teeth clean, while your dog chews
- HELP REMOVE PLAQUE AND TARTAR: Chewing Minties Dog Dental Treats help dogs chew away plaque build-up and control tartar
- PROMOTE GOOD DOG ORAL HEALTH: Using Minties dental treats for dogs daily helps promote oral health and freshens your dog's breath
Animal Health Concern: Dental Care
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
Dogs love them.
My Bella just loves loves loves her Minties she shows me her plate that she finish dinner and if I dont give her her minties she has a dance ritual for it.
My dog likes these as a treat
My dog loves these. I don't think it does much for his breath, but it's a nice treat over his regular milk bones
Loved the service. Thank you nrs
my dog loves these minties. i give him 1 a day. Dentist says his teeth in good shape
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question