Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$149.00 List price $199.00Save $50.00
- Reduced Price$149.00 List price $169.80Save $20.80
- Reduced Price$169.00 List price $199.00Save $30.00
- $168.99 Was $250.00Save $81.01
- $194.44 List price $299.99Save $105.55
- $87.17 Was $104.81Save $17.64
About this item
About this item
Minox Macroscope 8x25 Waterproof Rubber Armored Mini Telescope, Silver/Black 622
The Minox Minoscope features both highly innovative technology and the best of Minox's classic technical capabilities. This unique compact miniature telescope measures just 92H x 57W x 44L mm, and fits neatly into the palm of your hand. Packed into its small size, however, is a range of high-performance features. This macroscope boasts an extremely close-focus distance of only 35 cm, as well as 8x magnification. This allows for close-up, detailed study of various subjects both far and near, with no disruption of their environment.
The minoscope's compact telescope body, designed by Volkswagen-Design, is specially crafted to meet all the demands typically placed on a regular-sized telescope. It has a field of view that rivals full-sized models, yet its compact size makes it portable and ideal for travel and sightseeing.
Minox technology uses Porro prisms, which provide naturally high light transmission. The lens features a diameter of 25 mm, as well as a high-quality multi-layer optic coating that ensures bright, high-contrast, and crisp images with accurate color rendition under all conditions. With this minoscope, Minox engineers applied some of the same design principles used in the new MINOX "High-Grade" range of binoculars, such as Quick Close Focus, or QCF, which is a new type of mechanism that allows better and more accurate focusing. With just a single turn of the lens's focusing ring, it is possible to adjust the Minox Macroscope to any setting, from close-up to infinite. The twist-up/twist-down eyecup is ideal for those who wear corrective lenses, and enhances the comfort of those who don't. Thanks to an extended exit pupil, the full field of view is visible at all times.
The Minox Minoscope features lightweight construction. It weighs it at just around 150 grams, yet it features tough rubber armoring that protects against everyday wear and tear and makes the macroscope exceptionally durable. Additionally, a special sealing technique involving internal purging with special argon gas is applied. This technique minimizes internal corrosion, prevents internal fogging during quick temperature or humidity changes, and ensures that the scope remains waterproof in bad weather conditions, including submersion up to five meters.
Whether used for watching the sky or getting the most out of a travel experience, the Minox Minoscope offers the best in technology, comfort, and ease of use.
- Magnification: 8x
- Front lens diameter: 0.98 in./25 mm
- Exit pupil: 0.12 in./3.1 mm
- Field-of-view: 342 ft. at 1.000 yds. 114 m/1.000 m
- Eye relief: 0.47 in./12 mm
- Focusing Adjusting Dist.: infinity to 13.75 in./35 cm
- Prism Type: Porro Prism
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.62 x 2.24 x 1.73 in. 92 x 57 x 44 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Extremely close-focus distance to 1 foot
- Highly portable and compact
- High-light transmission
- Multi-layer coating
- Accurate color rendition
|Manufacturer Part Number:||62206|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$47.77 List price $108.48Save $60.71
- $110.50 Was $149.29Save $38.79
- $76.96 List price $212.25Save $135.29
- $88.60 List price $101.99Save $13.39