Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Minn Kota Endura MAX Freshwater Trolling Motor has a 36" composite shaft that is built for extreme durability. This transom mount freshwater trolling motor is designed to deliver a powerful engine that operates coolly and quietly. The Minn Kota Endura MAX Freshwater Trolling Motor delivers a maximum of 50 pounds of thrust. Utilizing a 12-volt system, this 50 lb thrust trolling motor has a push-to-test battery meter for monitoring your remaining energy level. The Minn Kota Endura Trolling Motor features highly adjustable output, allowing the user to fine-tune the boat's speed. This freshwater trolling motor is recommended for boats up to 20 feet in length. Featuring a Digital Maximizer, this 50 lb thrust trolling motor manages its power draw for a more energy-efficient design that lets you stay in the water longer.
Minn Kota Endura MAX 50 lb Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor, 36" Shaft:
- Transom mount trolling motor with cool, quiet power
- Max boat length: 20'
- 50 lb thrust trolling motor
- 12-volt system with push-to-test battery meter
- Highly variable speed affords the user with improved control over the boat
- 36" highly durable composite shaft is designed to be nearly indestructible in normal use
- Power prop
- Telescoping handle extends 6"
- Digital Maximizer controls power draw to keep you on the water even longer
- 10-position Lever Lock bracket
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 1352150
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1352150|
|Features:||electric-trolling-motors , Energy Efficient|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.00 x 18.00 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- The Endura Max 55 weighs 22 pounds out of the box.by Minn Kota Support8/2/2015Written by a verified representative from Minn Kota SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know.. but, I can tell you this. I used a Northern Tools dominator powerpack which has a 12 amp safety and pushing an Intex Mariner 4 with a full complement of passengers and on purpose I pushed it to 100% for several minutes and on several occasions and it never coughed up. So, my guess would be less than 12 amps. Hope that helps. BTW, I have to video to prove it.by computechs5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $143.08 List price $176.99Save $33.91
- $99.00 List price $110.99Save $11.99
- $199.00 List price $228.99Save $29.99
- Rollback$255.11 Was $288.56Save $33.45
- $290.91 List price $299.99Save $9.08
- Reduced Price$99.99 List price $119.99Save $20.00