About This Item
- Designed for faster cuts with a longer blade life when cutting cast iron and other abrasive materials
- Made with an industrial diamond grit embedded in a high strength nickel allow braze
- Designed to last up to 30X longer and cut 2X faster than traditional carbide grit blades
- Has a durable 1 in. tall profile which allows for straighter and cleaner cuts
- The 6 in. blade length allows for added cutting control
The revolutionary blade from Milwaukee, The Torch SAWZALL blade incorporates diamond grit technology embedded in a high strength nickle allow braze, which allows this blade to cut 30X longer and 2X faster then traditional carbide blades. These blades are designed to be durable, with a 1 in. tall profile you can get straighter and cleaner cuts in cast iron, hard tile, ceramic tile, plaster, masonry, brick, fiberglass and other abrasive materials. The durability and functionality of these blades make them the ideal choice for working with abrasive materials. Designed for faster cuts with a longer blade life when cutting cast iron and other abrasive materials. Made with an industrial diamond grit embedded in a high strength nickel allow braze. Designed to last up to 30X longer and cut 2X faster than traditional carbide grit blades. Has a durable 1 in. tall profile which allows for straighter and cleaner cuts. The 6 in. blade length allows for added cutting control.
- TORCH Sawzall Blade 6 in. - 48-00-1440
- Series: SAWZALL
- Length: 6 in.
- Height: 1 in.
- General Application: Masonry & Tile
- Quantity: 1
- Shank Type: Universal
- Tooth Geometry: Diamond Grit
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
MILWAUKEE ELEC TOOL
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.20 x 2.20 x 0.60 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question