Check out these related products
- from $31.68
- $21.93 Was $25.96Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Miller High Life, also known as the Champagne of Beers, is a quintessentially classic, American-style lager. In 1903, Frederick Miller created Miller High Life because he believed that the good life, the High Life, should be accessible to everyone, not just the upper crust. To this day, Miller High Life continues to be faithfully brewed as a golden pilsner, utilizing light-stable galena hops from the Pacific Northwest and a select combination of malted barley.
- Miller High Life is a full-flavored, American-style Lager, brewed with pale & caramel malts and balanced with low-hop bitterness, for a crisp, smooth finish.
- Miller High Lifes unique combination of ingredients creates its signature effervescence and distinctive small bubbles producing a champagne-like mouthfeel, allowing it to faithfully live up to the tagline, The Champagne of Beers, for the last 113+ years.
- This golden and effervescent lager pairs well with lightly prepared, modestly spiced chicken and fish dishes as well as pub food like cheeseburgers, tacos, and fried fare.
- ABV 4.7%
Warning Text: According to the Surgeon General women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems. ABV may vary by location
Ingredients: Water, Hops, Barley and Yeast.
Explore this item
|Alcohol Content by Volume:||4.6% Alcohol by Volume.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 7.0 Mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.10 G|
|Protein 1.00 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.