Milk Bone Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe, 5.6 OZ
About this item
- Real chicken for protein and a savory flavor
- Fortified with 12 vitamins & minerals to help keep your dog at his or her best.
About this item
Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe dog snacks are delicious tender snacks that are made with real chicken. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.
Milk Bone Soft &
- Chewy Chicken Recipe, 5.6 OZ
- Milk Bone Soft &
- Chewy Chicken Recipe.
- Soft &
- Chewy Chicken Recipe Dog Snacks.
- Loved Since 1908.
- Made with real chicken.
- 12 Vitamins &
- Produced in Buffalo New York, USA.
- Wholesome goodness.
- soft &
- chewy chicken recipe dog snacks are delicious, tender snacks that are made with real chicken and fortified with over 12 vitamins &
- Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone®
- dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.
- Made with real chicken: Savory flavor and rich in protein.
- Wholesome &
- tasty: Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving.
- 12 Vitamins &
- minerals: Fortified to help keep your dog at his best.
- dog snacks heritage: We made our first biscuit over a century ago in a little bakery on the lower East side of New York City.
- We still use the same high quality and wholesome ingredients to make the original bone-shaped dog treat, proving that after more than 100 years, it's still Good To Give&trade
- Calorie content (calculated): metabolizable energy (ME) 2980 kcal/kg
- 24 kcal/treat.
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein (minimum) - 18.0%.
- Crude fat (minimum) - 8.0%.
- Crude fiber (maximum) - 2.5%.
- Moisture (maximum) - 22.0%.
- Calcium (minimum) - 0.60%.
- Phosphorus (minimum) - 0.50%.
- Iron (minimum) - 64 mg/kg.
- Copper (minimum) - 5.8 mg/kg.
- Manganese (minimum) - 15 mg/kg.
- Zinc (minimum) - 96 mg/kg.
- Vitamin A (minimum) - 4000 IU/kg.
- Vitamin D (minimum) - 400 IU/kg.
- Vitamin E (minimum) - 40 IU/kg.
- Thiamine (minimum) - 0.9 mg/kg.
- Riboflavin (minimum) - 2 mg/kg.
- Pantothenic acid (minimum) - 8 mg/kg.
- Niacin (minimum) - 12 mg/kg.
- Pyridoxine (minimum) - 1 mg/kg.
- Folic acid (minimum) - 0.2 mg/kg.
- Vitamin B12 (minimum) - 0.018 mg/kg.
- Biotin* (minimum) - 0.02 mg/kg.
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
- If you have any questions about Milk-Bone®
- dog snacks, please call 1-888-MILKBONE (645-5266), weekdays or visit milk-bone.
- Please include the product manufacturing code in consumer correspondence.
- Big Heart Pet Brands.
- All rights reserved.
Ingredients: Chicken, Soy Grits, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Gum, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Potassium Sorbate (used as a preservative), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Sodium Nitrite (for Color Retention), BHA (used as a preservative).
Instructions: Feed as a snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your pet while treating.
Feeding Instructions: <p>Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating.</p>
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a