Check out these related products
- $29.02 Was $34.19Save $5.17
- $27.09 Was $28.52Save $1.43
- $19.28 List price $23.99Save $4.71
- $23.76 Was $27.76Save $4.00
- $19.20 List price $24.99Save $5.79
- $21.20 List price $24.95Save $3.75
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.53Save $2.53
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.50Save $2.50
- $10.84 List price $12.47Save $1.63
- $4.66 List price $4.99Save $0.33
- $12.59 Was $14.25Save $1.66
- $11.97 List price $19.95Save $7.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Random House Inc, 2012, ISBN13 9780847837175, ISBN10 0847837173
A catalogue documenting the last two exhibitions of new work by American artist Mike Kelley, held in 2011 at Gagosian Gallery in Los Angeles and London. Mike Kelley made nostalgia, memory, and repression in everyday life the topics of his idiosyncratic sculptures, performances, paintings, and installations, which conflate vernacular sources and high modernist aesthetics. A veteran of the Los Angeles conceptual art scene, Kelley used deconstructive strategies in order to challenge the established norms of contemporary culture, both high and low.
|Number of Pages:||203|
|Author:||Francis, Mark , Kelley, Mike|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.25 x 12.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.