Midnight Mom Devotional : 365 Prayers to Put Your Momma Heart to Rest
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- needing a miracle
- caring for a sick child
- feeling as if there is nothing left to give
- welcoming a new baby
- experiencing sorrow
- getting ready for a new beginning In the stillness and the night, take heart in knowing that women across the world are joining you in prayer and that God is listening and loving you right where you are.A yearlong book of prayers to bring nightly hope and a sense of connection to mothers who feel alone, from the mother-daughter team behind the Midnight Mom Devotional Facebook page
There is something about a quiet house in the midnight hours that causes stress and anxious thoughts that have been ignored throughout the day to rise to the surface of a mother’s heart. When the world goes still around you, it’s good to know you’re not alone; there are so many other mommas just like you and a God who wants to meet you in the quiet.
What began as a small online prayer ministry to encourage moms in the middle of the night quickly grew into a worldwide prayer movement known as the Midnight Mom Devotional. Now this encouraging book of prayers connects you with a community of moms to strengthen your heart and give you support when you need it most.
Each night offers a different prayer for mommas in all circumstances of life, including
• being fearful and anxious
• needing a miracle
• caring for a sick child
• feeling as if there is nothing left to give
• welcoming a new baby
• experiencing sorrow
• getting ready for a new beginning
In the stillness and the night, take heart in knowing that women across the world are joining you in prayer and that God is listening and loving you right where you are.
The Crown Publishing Group
|Number of Pages|
Becky Thompson, Susan K. Pitts
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.27 x 5.80 x 1.30 Inches
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question