Consider these popular products
- from $38.50
- Reduced Price
- $189.00 Was $199.00Save $10.00
- $139.99 Was $155.34Save $15.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made for outdoor enthusiasts, the Midland XTC205VP2 720p HD Video Camera is a wearable video camera that records video from a first person point of view. It accepts up to 32GB of extra memory via a micro SD slot. The Midland Video Camera is incredibly easy to use with a single slide on/off switch, and its 140-degree wide angle lens offers an expansive camera view. The included 900mA rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 5 hours, so you can shoot all afternoon. This wearable video camera includes a helmet mount with two extra 3M adhesive pads. Plus, it's also weather-resistant, so you can put it to use during all types of outdoor adventures. The Midland Video Camera is great for capturing high-action moments on bike rides, ski adventures, kayaking trips and more.
Midland XTC205VP2 720p HD Video Camera:
- Single On/Off slide switch for easy operation
- Includes helmet mount
- Midland Video Camera is switchable between HD 720p and SD 480p
- 1280x720 High Definition @ 30FPS (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 640 x 480 Standard Definition @ 60FPS (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- Uses micro SD card (not included)
- Camera View - 140-degree wide angle lens
- Wearable video camera uses 900mA rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 5 hours (included)
- Battery Life Indicator
- Low Memory Indicator
- USB 2.0 File Transfer
- MPEG-4 format, H.264 compression
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- micro SD card slot, accepts up to 32GB (not included)
- Record time: 13 minutes per 1GB at 720p
- ACC audio
- What's in the Box:
- Midland Video Camera
- Helmet Mount (2 extra 3M adhesive pads)
- USB Cable
- USB DC adapter (car charger)
- USB AC adapter (plug in)
- 900mA Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Midland XTC205VP2 720p HD Video Camera Owner's Manual
|Camera Lens Type:||Lens|
|Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x MicroSD|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Color Category:||Silver , Black|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NZ1968|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Recordable Media Formats:||Memory Card|
|Features:||N , Yes , Wearable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.02 x 3.62 x 6.91 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this product have some level of shock resistance? Is it rain resistant? What is the average battery life during use?
- It has held up well to the punishment of offroad riding and motocross racing. It has held up to light rain but not prolonged exposure to alot of it.by Motoxer7169/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about shock resistance. But you can purchase the watertight submersible case which allows the camera to be used under water. The battery records 13 minutes (HD) or 19 minutes (SD) per GB.by angmay10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using this camera for about 6 months now. I see on the Midland website that the camera shows that it is water resistant but not waterproof. I guess that's why they also sell a neat underwater case that they say is good to 100ft. The battery life is dependent on how long the camera is being used. I have had it go as long as all day, noting that you turn it off when its not in use. I think generally a couple hours is about right. As far as shock, I haven't broken mine yet and have had several unfortunate drops. Hope this helps.by mike7209/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has a tripod screw-hole on the bottomby drummercyclist12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. There is a standard thread mount on the bottom.by angmay11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Where do you buy a helmet strap and other assessories for this camera? Are they interchangeable with go pro straps and clips?
- at walmart on the same rack as the unit. Or look on-lineby drummercyclist3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?