i don't have an xbox, but i'm using this with my gaming laptop for stuff like ace combat, assassin's creed and old school emulators. rumble feels great. works beautifully, you should get it. :)
About This Item
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And, with Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PC and tablets.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x A Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x B Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x X Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x Y Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 2 x Thumb Stick on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x D-pad on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 2 x Trigger on Game Pad
- Vibration Feedback: Yes
- Platform Supported: Xbox One X
- Platform Supported: Xbox One S
- Platform Supported: Xbox One
- Platform Supported: PC
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Up to twice the wireless range of previous controllers on Xbox One consoles only
- Connect up to 8 Wireless Controllers at once to your console
- Seamless profile and controller pairing
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset, and Xbox One Stereo Headset
- Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories App, which is available for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Enhanced comfort and feel
- Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition
- Textured grips
- Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision
- Triggers and bumpers are designed for quick access
- Menu and View buttons quick for easy navigation
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- Ports 1 x Micro-USB port 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo headset jack
- Wireless Range Max: 36' / 10.97 m (Xbox One consoles only)
- Compatibility Xbox One, Windows 7/8/10 PCs and Tablets. Wired PC/Tablet use requires micro-USB cable (not included) and drivers. Please note that Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices to be running the Windows Anniversary Update.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Video Game Platform|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 Inches
I literally got the last one available. It also comes with a 14 free trial of GamePass ultimate. This controller is sweet as can be. Super comfortable in hand, excellent grip, superb feedback, button mapping, trigger rumbles, premium feel and cool looking graphics. I swapped out the handle backs for quickshot trigger locks and good Lord is the a great setup! I got my controller within a week of of purchasing it, it came boxed well and the package and controller were in perfect condition (see pictures). I purchased this through Walmart so be careful to watch the vendor aka whos actually selling the product. I'm still waiting on a refund and a headset I purchased back in April that was bought on walmart.com through a geeks homehold which has been a terrible experience trying to resolve. Overall though I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase of the midnight forces 2 controller. I highly recommend it!
love the controller
I only give this four stars not cause of the controller, controller is at a good price is made and manufactured very good, but I can not fit my old and as well my new headset that I just bought brand new off walmart.com to the controller which is really sad which means I might have to buy an adapter
wanted a series 1 again can I find1 so here we go
just got it today with all the problems they've been having I'm just hoping I don't have them I didn't want this controller cuz the built-in battery I like all of the other features and it's really crisp and clean I had mine for almost 3 years the series 1 I dropped it a hundred times I know I finally has drift in the stick and one button starting to stick I can't have that when I'm playing Forza 7 I wish I could have found another series 1 the scripts that wrap around I have a feeling they're going to fall apart but they feel pretty good in your hands overall I'll give it a 7 for now compared to the series 1 I just did the tension for the thumbsticks and it feels like it's snags kind of I don't know if that's how it's supposed to feel but it's a good feature if it works correctly cuz he can double adjust on your thumb sticks you can just the tension and go inside the app stay tuned I'll let you know if it's a piece of you know what so play on Xbox One x
Defective product! Class action suit online
Microsoft only gives you a 90 day warranty on this product, think about that. Most electronics come standard with a 1 year warranty. They obviously don't stand behind there product and with good reason. There is a defect in the thumbsticks. A class action suit has been posed because of it. And I'm going to be the first in line. I've bought at least 10 controllers all failing the same, with drifting thumbsticks. Microsoft is fully aware and still sales these controllers
Controller was delivered on Tuesday. Didn't work by Wednesday night. Looks perfectly fine. Buttons aren't broke, but yet when you turn it on the analog stick goes to the right. Turn it off then back on the analog sticks work but the Lb and Rb buttons don't. Have to say I'm completely disappointed because I got it on sale. Thought I was getting a can I say "Pretty one" for a good price.
I bought this for my PC and Xbox. Right out of the box had issues with buttons sticking and not registering correctly. The sticks had the worst drift I've ever encountered (will randomly turn 90°). Running it with a cable seems to correct the sticks but button still stick.
Walmart stocking stickers all over box and cut
The box had a lot of unsightly Walmart stocking stickers all over it and a slice through the box like it was done by whomever had the box cutter at Walmart and was unloading the pallet of them. So very disappointed as this was supposed to be a special birthday gift...but it looks shady, like we got it from some backdoor deal.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question