i don't have an xbox, but i'm using this with my gaming laptop for stuff like ace combat, assassin's creed and old school emulators. rumble feels great. works beautifully, you should get it. :)
Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Wireless Controller, Black
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And, with Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PC and tablets.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x A Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x B Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x X Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x Y Button on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 2 x Thumb Stick on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 1 x D-pad on Game Pad
- Buttons & Controls: 2 x Trigger on Game Pad
- Vibration Feedback: Yes
- Platform Supported: Xbox One X
- Platform Supported: Xbox One S
- Platform Supported: Xbox One
- Platform Supported: PC
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Up to twice the wireless range of previous controllers on Xbox One consoles only
- Connect up to 8 Wireless Controllers at once to your console
- Seamless profile and controller pairing
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset, and Xbox One Stereo Headset
- Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories App, which is available for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Enhanced comfort and feel
- Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition
- Textured grips
- Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision
- Triggers and bumpers are designed for quick access
- Menu and View buttons quick for easy navigation
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- Ports 1 x Micro-USB port 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo headset jack
- Wireless Range Max: 36' / 10.97 m (Xbox One consoles only)
- Compatibility Xbox One, Windows 7/8/10 PCs and Tablets. Wired PC/Tablet use requires micro-USB cable (not included) and drivers. Please note that Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices to be running the Windows Anniversary Update.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Video Game Platform|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 Inches
I bought a different controller online and one control would keep moving the character even when no pressure was applied to the stick. My new cotroller works great!
love the controller
I only give this four stars not cause of the controller, controller is at a good price is made and manufactured very good, but I can not fit my old and as well my new headset that I just bought brand new off walmart.com to the controller which is really sad which means I might have to buy an adapter
wanted a series 1 again can I find1 so here we go
just got it today with all the problems they've been having I'm just hoping I don't have them I didn't want this controller cuz the built-in battery I like all of the other features and it's really crisp and clean I had mine for almost 3 years the series 1 I dropped it a hundred times I know I finally has drift in the stick and one button starting to stick I can't have that when I'm playing Forza 7 I wish I could have found another series 1 the scripts that wrap around I have a feeling they're going to fall apart but they feel pretty good in your hands overall I'll give it a 7 for now compared to the series 1 I just did the tension for the thumbsticks and it feels like it's snags kind of I don't know if that's how it's supposed to feel but it's a good feature if it works correctly cuz he can double adjust on your thumb sticks you can just the tension and go inside the app stay tuned I'll let you know if it's a piece of you know what so play on Xbox One x
Elite 2 controller
The controller feels nice and heavy. The adjustable thumb sticks are great. The adjustable triggers are good to. I just don't like how slick the controller feels compared to a regular controller.
Walmart stocking stickers all over box and cut
The box had a lot of unsightly Walmart stocking stickers all over it and a slice through the box like it was done by whomever had the box cutter at Walmart and was unloading the pallet of them. So very disappointed as this was supposed to be a special birthday gift...but it looks shady, like we got it from some backdoor deal.
Wasn't new, waste of money.
A joke. Box was slightly torn and tape already cut. The controller was not new. For the money paid you would think you would get a brand new controller but instead receive one that has faint scratches and smug all over. Extremely disappointed with this. How is this considered ok? A used controller could have any number of problems, why else would it have been returned and used in the first place? Should fix the description to let people know their probably gonna get screwed with their purchase.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question