Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.99 List price $5.59Save $1.59
- Reduced Price$27.56 List price $34.45Save $6.89
- Reduced Price$322.90 List price $359.80Save $36.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it's a great choice for home and for business. Need to use multiple languages on your PC or help protect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate.
|Video Game Platform:||Windows|
|Art Paint Type:||DVD-ROM|
|Number of Users:||1 PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FQC-00129|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Interface Type:||DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card|
|Features:||Includes: 32 and 64-bit versions , Pause and rewind , Watch internet TV , Record TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.11 x 0.10 x 0.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go to MS website, download and install the Genuine checker, program, and run the W-7 analysis button. IF you have windows in most any form, it will tell you what you can use. NOTE: if you get the FULL version, you get both 32 and 64 Bit install disks. IF you want to go to 64 bit OS, as opposed to 32 bit which is most common, you will need to do clean install, and you CAN preserve your settings, etc by offloading to free-standing H D. In the case of Proprietary, OEM brand, like HP, Compaq, etc you may need to go to thier website for more info on preserving files, as they use part of the hard drive to HIDE re-install data. Doing a clean install will format the drive, wiping it clean of all data. There will be a WARNING prior to doing the deed. If you are not comfortable with this proceedure, suggest you take the computer to a reputable shop, like where you buy the software, and let them install it. They can make copies of all data on the hardrive, before doing the install. And there are programs that will let you DIY, to transfer files, back up files, etc. NOTE:: The FULL version is NOT and 'upgrade" type. It replaces OS. And it is more reliable, IMHO. Upgrades use the existing OS, and add or replace files to make the system run the different OS. Changing from Apple, or LInix, or Red Hat, etc will require FULL install program. GOTO MS site to run the checker. Take the defaults. Email me if you need more databy XITexas10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although you can use either or, trust me, go with the full version and save yourself a ton of headaches! It's more than worth paying the extra. ~John~by John6711/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what your existing operating system is. To go from XP, you need the full version; from Vista, the upgrade is sufficient.by Ccon963/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, BUT only one can be legally used at a time. IF you go online iwth both, and try to get updates, you may find you are in violation of the license contract. What you pay for is NOT ownership, but a license, stricktly regulated by MS and you have to agree with it or NOT use the product. They sort of have us over the barrel. IF you get the OEM version, you may only get limited support from MS. They will want to sell you added services. bottom line, YES it can be on more than one computer, but only used on one. HOWever, you can get added site license(s). There is a 3 site license available as a package from several resellers.by XITexas5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. when you buy this product it is actually a "Licience" you are purchasing, and that "Liciance" is only for one computer.by Ppipanman6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- two DVD discs--one for 32 bit operating system and one for 64 bit operating system, plus the product key and small instruction bookletby Aspercreme2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the box that I received from Gonzales software, it had both 32 and 64 bit disks and license that covers three computers, I think. MS told me some years ago, that it could be installed on several computers as long as NOT more than two are using it at same time.by XITexas5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?