Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rocketfish USB 3.0 PCI Express Card RF-P2USB3
SKU : ADIB004MEZ4GK
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
Microsoft Xbox 360 Gaming Console
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B4Z00001|
|Accessories Included:||Batteries & Chargers|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the power supply from a wall outlet or your xbox console? I couldn't find that information in the description.. Thanks
- Plug into the wall.by mightykc9/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wall outletby Gnostik3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You plug it into a wall outlet.by MW2Pro3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- although I own a 360 I would have to say the ps3 is better. An xbox is pretty much a glorified video card with the processor built in to the video card which can cause a lot of problems. The ps3 runs more like a computer and has far less problems.by Gnostik2/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- xbox 360. And they stand by their warranty very well.by Lowery0212/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- X-Box 360 is best especially when used on x-box live.The problem is hardware reliability.RED RINGS as they are commonly called.Issues that cause the power lights in the front to turn from green to red and all system functions cease. "COMPUTER DEATH" This is a very common problem.Microsoft did replace mine and many others,free of charge but the number of units affected is climbing and it is mind boggling. Still.I recommend X-box 360.Gaming on-line is awesome.Movies on the dashboard.Downloadable game add-ons and so much more through x-box-live.I'm sticking with it until the end,which I hope is never."And try CALL OF DUTY 4 on-line if you do get one.You will never get off your couch again.LOL"by JustBear2U12/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine with a black controller. I'm pretty sure the battery packs are all universalby Gnostik2/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the rechargeable battery packs are interchangeable. It doesn't matter what color they are.by googleit1/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 Was $19.88Save $4.89
- Rollback$8.88 Was $10.98Save $2.10