Check out these related products
- $186.43 List price $263.80Save $77.37
- $138.65 List price $170.40Save $31.75
- $218.35 List price $286.50Save $68.15
- $253.85 List price $317.05Save $63.20
- $58.16 List price $79.99Save $21.83
- $93.54 List price $100.00Save $6.46
- $69.68 List price $109.98Save $40.30
- $50.41 Was $54.76Save $4.35
- $68.22 List price $79.99Save $11.77
Microsoft Office Word 2013 Complete: In Practice
Consider these popular products
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $7.22 List price $8.49Save $1.27
- $11.88 List price $18.99Save $7.11
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $10.68 List price $18.99Save $8.31
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $27.84 List price $33.20Save $5.36
- $14.54 List price $17.00Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spiral, Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 2013, ISBN13 9780077486907, ISBN10 0077486900
Randy Nordell Microsoft(R) Office 2013: In Practice
"Topic, Instruction, Practice "
McGraw-Hill's Microsoft(R) Office 2013: In Practice offers a fresh, new approach to teaching today's students Microsoft(R) Office skills by clearly introducing skills in a logical sequence: 1) Topic 2) Instruction and 3) Practice. Nordell's "T.I.P.s" approach builds a foundation for success by helping students practice what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignment.
In Practice seamlessly integrates with SIMnet Online, McGraw-Hill's online learning and assessment solution, which has 1:1 content to help students practice and master computing concepts and Microsoft(R) Office skills. In Practice projects in SIMgrader allow students to practice their skills in a live Office application. Students receive immediate feedback upon completion of these auto-graded projects. The integration of In Practice with SIMnet helps to meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles.
Additional textbook resources can be found on the text's Online Learning Center: www.mhhe.com/office2013inpractice. For more information on Nordell; Microsoft(R) Office 2013: In Practice and SIMnet Online for Office 2013, please visit www.simnetkeepitsimple.com or contact your McGraw-Hill representative.
|Number of Pages:||741|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||August, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 11.25 x 1.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.