Customers also viewed these products
ReliOn Micro Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit
Consider these popular products
- $20.49 Was $21.99Save $1.50
- $12.98 Was $14.55Save $1.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Instructions: Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store between 34-86 f (1-30 c).For in vitro diagnostic use.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Features:||No coding required , 5 changeable faceplates , Only 0.3 microliters , Fast test results|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 0.50 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does. It will also keep your average glucose reading for 30, 14, or 7 days. You just have to set it for how many days average you want it to record.by SLargent8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- manual says so but I haven't tried manual is on relion.com web site read before you buy I did.by sm008/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a 50-test memory with date/timestamp. It also allows flagging of before/after meal. It has rudimentary averaging (you select either 7-, 14-, or 30-day averaging). You can also flag results as "Delete" to prevent them from being used in calculating the average. The test memory is not the handiest that I have ever seen, however: instead of showing date/time and reading at one time, it shows them on separate screens: 1) date, 2) time, 3) reading; you press a button to advance to the next screen. Because of this I still keep a manual logbook, but it's nice to have the tests in memory in case I can't write them down right away.by DaveInTexas9/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, to both.by madfire6/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does. The included lancing device or lance pen includes both a plastic cap and a clear cap which they recommend for ultimate site testing. I use the clear cap for all my testing on my diabetic pets as I like to be able to see if I have a sample and slide the strip into monitor at that time.by luvemall10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it supports alternate site testing. The user manual lists the different areas you can use to test.by SLargent10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. The manual for the meter includes instructions and recommendations for AST. I'm looking in the packaging for my meter, and I don't find the clear cap for the lancing device, although I *believe* it was included. I may have just taken it out.by DaveInTexas10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the meter does beep, you can adjust the volume of the beep and you can turn it off completely so it does not beep, for those with skittish pets for example. You will find the relion micro strips to be much less costly than the big brand name strips.If you test a lot and regularly consider buying the package of 100 strips. Comes in two little cannisters each containing 50 strips and are sealed so you dont open the second fifty until you need them!by luvemall9/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can turn the beeping off. It tells you how in the user's manual.by SLargent8/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- beep has 4 settings volume 1 2 3 and off manual is on the relion.com site read before you buy I did. needs very little blood.by sm008/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?