Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Enjoy the road with the Michelin Defender 215/55R18/95T Tire on your vehicle. It is made for passenger vehicles and provides the high performance you need whether you drive on the highway or just around town. This all-season tire will give you better control when the roads are wet, as well as a comfortable ride.
Michelin Defender Tire 215/55R18 95T:
- Treadwear warranty: 90,000 miles
- Tire type: passenger
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Michelin tire has a speed rating: T
- Load index: 95
- Speed rating translation: 118 mph
- Load index translation: 1,521 lbs
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||95|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||37760|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||27.30 x 8.46 x 27.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have the 2003 Seville SLS model, these tires will fit. If you have a different 2003 Seville model, then the tire size needed will be a bit larger. The DEFENDER should come in a size for all 2003 CS models.by ACO18710/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You put this tire on car you 'll experience the best ride there isby Albe10/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh highway I do get road noise. But I think it's more my cars insulation and not all the tires fault. But in town use it is surprisingly quite.by Robotori10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No that doesn't, road hazard is usually $10 per tire. When the tire is $159 per, I would get it.by Brutusfan10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Total cost when I initially purchased tired were 636.00 back in 2012 that included everything tires,road hazard, life time balance & rotation, valve stem, tpms.by Coolbreeze5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?