Customers also viewed these products
- $72.27 Was $81.32Save $9.05
- $78.48 Was $82.96Save $4.48
Michelin Defender Tire 185/65R14 86T 86T
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Enhance your vehicle's year-round performance with the Michelin Defender Tire, 185/65R14 86T. This tire comes with efficient tread grooves to guide water away from its center. This allows for superior vehicle control during wet weather conditions. This Michelin all-season tire is designed to boost handling and ride comfort.
Michelin Defender Tire, 185/65R14 86T:
- Enhanced control on wet roads
- Superior traction
- Year-round performance
- This traction tire provides the user with a comfortable ride
- Treadwear Warranty: 90,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 86
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1168 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||86|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10280|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.50 x 7.28 x 32.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have the 2003 Seville SLS model, these tires will fit. If you have a different 2003 Seville model, then the tire size needed will be a bit larger. The DEFENDER should come in a size for all 2003 CS models.by ACO1879/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You put this tire on car you 'll experience the best ride there isby Albe7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh highway I do get road noise. But I think it's more my cars insulation and not all the tires fault. But in town use it is surprisingly quite.by Robotori9/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No that doesn't, road hazard is usually $10 per tire. When the tire is $159 per, I would get it.by Brutusfan9/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Total cost when I initially purchased tired were 636.00 back in 2012 that included everything tires,road hazard, life time balance & rotation, valve stem, tpms.by Coolbreeze5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?