Customers also bought these products
- $10.79 Was $11.42Save $0.63
- $7.31 Was $8.03Save $0.72
- $11.67 List price $18.99Save $7.32
- $11.01 List price $19.99Save $8.98
- $11.18 List price $19.99Save $8.81
- $13.85 List price $19.99Save $6.14
- $11.29 List price $19.99Save $8.70
About this item
About this item
MICHAEL VEY 
The start of an action-packed teen series from #1 New York Times" bestselling author Richard Paul Evans.
My name is Michael Vey, and the story I'm about to tell you is strange. Very strange. It's my story.
To everyone at Meridian High School, Michael Vey is an ordinary fourteen-year-old. In fact, the only thing that seems to set him apart is the fact that he has Tourette's syndrome. But Michael is anything but ordinary. Michael has special powers. Electric powers.
Michael thinks he's unique until he discovers that a cheerleader named Taylor also has special powers. With the help of Michael's friend, Ostin, the three of them set out to discover how Michael and Taylor ended up this way, but their investigation brings them to the attention of a powerful group who wants to control the electric children - and through them the world. Michael will have to rely on his wits, powers, and friends if he's to survive.
|Number of Pages:||326|
|Author:||Evans, Richard Paul|
|Series Title:||Michael Vey|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.26 List price $32.99Save $10.73
- $8.32 List price $9.99Save $1.67
- $11.23 List price $13.99Save $2.76