This robot is amazing! Took about 7 hours to put it together with my 10 year old son. The app is really easy to download and use for him and I both! I love that you can change it up and make so many different robots out of it! The app gives you directions for 6 other robots you can build! I would suggest working with your kiddo to put this together, we had a blast! The battery lasts for a very long time! We played with it off and on for about 6 hours and still have battery life left! 1000 piece unit! Excited to purchase one of the other kits! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Mi Robot Builder Rover
Arrives by Tue, Jan 21
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- TRACK CHASSIS: The Mi Robot Builder (Rover) features a track-style chassis that can scale obstacles with great agility. The track components are made of lightweight, high-strength materials, and its uniquely reinforced anti-slip ribbing enhances the durability and grip of the track belt. The Mi Robot Builder (Rover) can easily conquer complex terrain, bringing you endless amounts of fun.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: The master remote control of the Mi Robot Builder features a 32-bit ARM Cortex-Mx processor to achieve fast processing speed, and has three built-in 1650mAh lithium batteries for long battery life.
- HIGH-PRECISION PARTS FOR BETTER ASSEMBLY AND FEEL: All 1,086 parts of the Mi Robot Builder (Rover) are formed using high-precision injection molding. This includes the six different gears, worm drive assembly, universal joints, and continuous tracks that make up the robot’s precise and efficient mechanical transmission structure. All of the Mi Robot Builder's parts are made from eco-friendly and safe materials that have been certified by the RoHS of the European Union, so you can play with ease of mind.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES FOR ENDLESS FUN: The upgraded Mi Robot Builder app allows you to choose from even more control modes. The optimized remote mode, more powerful programming mode, and newly added voice control mode offer more fun and ways to play, that open up endless possibilities.
- HUNDREDS OF TRANSFORMATIONS TO UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY: The Mi Robot Builder (Rover) features a variety of brand new parts. In addition to using these parts to build the original sophisticated and complex models, you can use any combination of parts to fashion your own DIY design. By letting your imagination run wild, you can truly experience the thrill of endless design and transformation possibilities.
|Contained Battery Type|
Manuals & Guides
Pay close attention
My daughter put this together. It took about 24 hours total for her to build. The instructions are easy to read and follow. It is hard to believe you can build something so big from all these little pieces. Our only set back was she just have missed a step or put something together wrong because it will not move properly. We now have to take it apart and see where she went wrong. So just pay close attention when you are building this. It was a fun project. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I bought this item about a month ago and it is a great product. I would say that it was a fun time with my boys putting this together. There are many different ways to put this together. This was a learning experience for me and for my sons. I would like to add more different toys to this collection. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Lots of fun
What a great gift! The box says for ages 10+ and i tend to agree, unless you have a child that LOVES these multi "lego" projects. there are many pieces to this robot but the instructions are extremely clear and therefor a fun experience for both kids and adults alike (it did turn into a family activity at some point). And the satisfaction felt by all once it actually worked using the phone app as a control was out of this world. Also, The rechargeable battery has given us a lot of time before needing to recharge. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I haven't fully played with this yet as it's a Christmas gift for my son. In a lot of toy segments, you can judge a book by its cover. This packaging and imaging is fantastic and I peaked in to see that parts all look very nice. Will follow up with more thorough review after Christmas. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My son loves his new Mi Robot Builder Rover! He has always enjoyed building things, such as this type. It has a lot of pieces so depending on your child, you may have to help them with building it. The directions are very clear though and easy to decipher. There are 3 different models you can build. My son's favorite aspect is being able to control the robot with his smartphone. You can also explore multiple control modes. It's an awesome educational toy, in my opinion. Anyone who is into STEM related toys would most likely enjoy this toy. I hate to call it a toy because it is so much more than that. The app was easy to download and use. The first time my son used it, the battery lasted about 2 hours and he had a blast. Definitely a really neat robot that will keep you busy for hours. Great for hours of fun. Pretty cool toy! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The Mi Robot Builder is pretty powerful, can ride over things and knock things over. You control it with your smart phone. I enjoyed building it. You can build multiple different things with this kit. I really liked the manual that came with it. It was thick and had colored illustrations. Very easy to follow. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
This is such an awesome robot builder that one seriously has to experience it to understand what I am trying to convey. This provides endless hours of fun to my kids. It also keeps me occupied and it provides a great way to spend quality time with kids. The battery lasts for 2 plus hours. It also gives me peace of mind that these robot parts are made from eco friendly materials. The robot can be transformed into very many ways. We primarily control it by voice and remote. Control by Programming adds more power to play. Once the app is installed, navigation and controlling becomes even easier. Overall I am very happy that it engages my kids for hours together and saves them from screen time. I highly recommend it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fun but a bit challenging for kids
This is definitely a project that needs a ton of adult assistance. My husband and I helped my 9 year old put this together. She had done other similar ones in the past but this one was more complex. Overall I think it's great though if you have little ones who are interested in building robots. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I was really excited to let my boys try this out and they were super pumped to see the box and get down to business. The Mii Robot boasts an age of 10+, but my kids, who are robot nerds, got a little discouraged by the large manual and the many parts. Still, they pressed on! After a few hours though, the boys started to lose interest. It took quite a bit of time, and a couple of long nights to build our rover, but we finally got it together. However, we had quite a bit of trouble connecting the robot to any of the devices in our home. Ultimately, out of two tablets and two phones we were able to connect with a Samsung Galaxy S7. All in all it was a fun, frustrating, and great bonding experience for the boys. The only thing I would recommend is upping the age suggestion. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.