Check out these related products
- $133.04 Was $146.19Save $13.15
- $159.50 List price $179.00Save $19.50
- $93.56 List price $105.00Save $11.44
- $162.74 List price $189.00Save $26.26
- $82.83 List price $92.95Save $10.12
- $168.42 List price $189.00Save $20.58
- $108.36 List price $128.00Save $19.64
- $218.32 List price $245.00Save $26.68
Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures
Consider these popular products
- $52.56 Was $57.96Save $5.40
- $119.31 Was $124.78Save $5.47
- $147.60 Was $165.09Save $17.49
- $13.72 List price $16.99Save $3.27
- $42.73 Was $51.77Save $9.04
- $117.87 List price $138.67Save $20.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Elsevier Science Health Science div, 2011, ISBN13 9780323073349, ISBN10 0323073344
With more than 400 projections presented, Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures remains the gold standard of radiographic positioning texts. Authors Eugene Frank, Bruce Long, and Barbara Smith have designed this comprehensive resource to be both an excellent textbook and also a superb clinical reference for practicing radiographers and physicians. You'll learn how to properly position the patient so that the resulting radiograph provides the information needed to reach an accurate diagnosis. An entire chapter has been developed on positioning obese patients. Complete information is included for the most common projections, as well as for those less commonly requested.
|Number of Pages:||1484|
|Author:||Frank, Eugene D. , Long, Bruce W. , Smith, Barbara J.|
|Publisher:||Elsevier Science Health Science|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 12.75 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.