Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill
About this item
- Seven fitness programs
- 1.5 continuous horsepower motor
- Comfortable 18 x 50 inch running belt
- Measurements: 66L X 30W x 51H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
About this item
Among the seven workout programs found on the Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill, you'll find weight loss, mountain and hill climbs, cardio and endurance challenges, intervals and manual functions. Together with the constant monitoring and graphic display, you should have no problem maintaining your workout routine and tracking your progress. The treadmill also folds up neatly for easy storage when not in use.
- Space saving folding design
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Low motor and belt noise
- Product weight: 121 pounds
- Speed range of 0 to 10 mph with up to 10 percent incline
- Two LED displays for resistance level, speed, time, and distance
- AEROsoft cushioning system on belt
- Thumb pulse heart rate monitor
About Johnson Health Tech NA
Johnson Health Tech North America offers high-quality, innovative products under seven different brands and is headquartered just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. They have specialized in the design, production, and marketing of award-winning fitness equipment for over 35 years.
Johnson Health specializes in the design and manufacturing of state-of-the-art elliptical machines, recumbent bicycles and treadmills. Their innovative designs include highly customizable workouts, data tracking and storing technology, and compatibility with MP3 players, including speakers. Many of their products feature several LED displays to better inform the user of progress, heart rate, and calories burned. Only through heart rate monitoring can one really track what kind of workout they are getting, so these functions are present on nearly all of their products. And of course, nearly all of their designs include preprogrammed workouts where applicable. This includes things like manual setting, hill climb, cardio burn, and endurance challenges.