Customers also considered
- $5.98 Was $6.48Save $0.50
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Each bite of Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors cat food combines the irresistible flavors of salmon and chicken with a crunchy outer layer and a meaty center. The high-protein recipe contains essential nutrients to help keep your cat healthy and happy. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder it's the only one that cats ask for by name!
- Dual-textured kibble combines a tender center with a crunchy outer layer
- Delicious salmon and white meat flavors
- Essential nutrition helps support overall health
Ingredients: Whole Ground Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Whole Wheat, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Animal Digest, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate (Used as a Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-lysine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Yellow 6, Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yellow 5, Red 40, Natural White Meat Chicken Flavor, DL-methionine, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Celery Extract.
Instructions: A single morning serving will allow your cat to nibble freely throughout the day. The serving size should be adjusted based on your cat's age and activity level. When introducing Meow Mix Tender Centers cat food, gradually mix it with your cat???s current food over the course of 7???10 days. Water is essential to your cat's good health. Always provide your cat with a bowl of fresh water. Feed an adult cat (over 1 year) weighing 5-9 lb. 1/2 to 1 cup* per day. Feed an adult cat (over 1 year) weighing 10-14 lb. 1 to 1-1/2 cups* per day. Feed kittens (under 1 year) 2 times the adult requirement. Feed pregnant and nursing cats 2-4 times the adult requirement. *Based on a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
|Capacity:||13.5 lb (6.12 kg)|
|Flavor:||SALMON AND WHITE MEAT CHICKEN|
|Size:||13.5 lb (6.12 kg)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||512500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.40 x 15.30 x 3.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It doesn't say "kitten food" but my kittens love it and do very well with it. (no throwing up or anything)by Sher6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label gives instructions for feeding kittens, so apparently it is kitten food.by Hazymeerkat2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, kitten food will specify for kittens.by iwontlie10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is adult cat foot, but the pieces are so small it would work fine for a kitten.by TRNM9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby MrTylerCat10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but they do make crunches for kittens, different vitamins for growing them into well, and bouncy cats.by OneBiggRay9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try it and see. The homeless kitten, dogs, etc., around here loves it.by Sanjan607/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not kitten foodby bullwinkle20127/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. my cats like the smaller morselsby JoshJetmom3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I'm sure kttens will eat it, but it is actually for adult cats. My cats love this flavor!by musicluvinlady1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- space won't allow a complete list. According to package label "whole ground corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten, soybean, animal fat, tocopherols, whole wheat, animal digest, salmon meal, corn syrup, preservatives, salt, vitamins, minerals, coloring, taurine, rosemary and celery extracts. You might find a complete list at www.meowmix.com.by Hazymeerkat2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are a lot of ingredients listed. Is there something specific that you're looking for?by TRNM9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- salmon and chickenby MrTylerCat2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- ferrets do like it, but it tends to fatten them up. being healthy, well if being well rounded is healthy then yes. they will tend to look as though they had swallowed a soft ball...by OneBiggRay9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it wouldn't be healthy for a ferret, go online at walmart.com, they have ferret food there.by bullwinkle20127/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?