This is the best winter coat. It's super thick and will keep my son very warm next winter. Size wise, he got a small (he is a 16 at age 9). A little big but he will grow into it.
About This Item
- Water Resistant
- Detachable Hood With Zipper
- Hood Includes Dual Button Closure For Complete Protection And Hood Includes Quilted Lining
- Full Zip Closure
- 2-Side Pockets With Full Zip Closure
- Ribbed Cuffs To Protect From The Wind
- Ribbed Hem To Protect From Wind
- Quilted Puffer Design
- Quilted Lining With Contrast Trim
- 2-Interior Pockets With Zip Closure, Contrast Trim & Media Loop Pocket
- Shell: 100 % Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filler: 100% Polyester
- SEE LAST IMAGE FOR CUSTOMER SIZE FITTING CHART & PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold
Mens Heavyweight Western Puffer Jacket- Nice
The quality for the price is pretty good. We bought this jacket as a Christmas gift for our father and he loved it. He says it is very warm and comfortable. I would recommend this jacket to anyone looking to purchase something of nice quality for a cheaper price.
GREAT buy for the money
Ordered this coat for my husband as his zipper broke on his winter coat. No decent winter coats left now in any store, so I looked online. Was not sure for the money how good of a deal this would be. The coat came in the mail today and oh my!!! This is one of the nicest coats he has ever had. It does not tell you in the write up, but this coat is also waterproof. The ticket on the coat says it was $165.00. It is WELL worth the $39. Very well insulated and warm. I would recommend this coat to anyone needing a great winter coat!!!
DON'T BUY THIS JACKET
Great looking, fit well and then, I notice the stuffing in the jacket was coming through the pours of the fabric? I thought one imperfection I can live with that! More holes opened up, now the stuffing in weeping out of the arms, chest and back of Jacket. BUY ANOTHER BRAND, THIS JACKET IS CHEAP