Similar items in stock
Men's UB Casual EVA Clogs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hit the streets with a pair of these men's UB casual EVA clogs. Featuring comfortable padding on the footbed and a casual laid-back style, this pair is a definitely a keeper.
Men's UB Casual EVA Clogs:
- PU/ upper
- Slip-on style
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Mules|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its just a matter of knowing your man size.....viola!by UncleDougie3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You will fall in love with them. I ordered them 1/2 size smaller. Fit perfectly.by Spasimata3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see any reason why not ... mine are a men's size, but beyond that there is no reason I can see for a woman not to wear them.by handnhat7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course women can wear these clogs ... and they often do. Just find the size that fits you and, as the adage goes, "if the shoe fits, wear it." I have purchased these in the past and I commented favorably about them. I recently re-ordered one pair and received them a week ago. I just got an email asking me to comment about my recent order, but for whatever reason, I'm unable to post another comment about them ... so, I'll comment here. This recently ordered pair had that really strange chemical "off-gassing" smell that you sometimes find in Chinese imported plastics. I set these newly purchased clogs outside for a week, and the smell has dissipated considerably. I figure another week and they'll be tolerable. Really, this is something that needs to be investigated and addressed by Walmart. No one wants to order something new and be knocked over by the smell. If I really needed to use these clogs and had to be in a car, bus, train or plane ... or even just in a room ... everyone within 10 feet of me would smell that chemical, off-gassing smell. Not good.by gr8pop3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that they will work well for women and they look good.by VictoriaMax7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There's no reason why women can't wear this.by rateater5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $29.48
- Rollbackfrom $13.00